Ep 16 - New Rivals

"You're an embarrassment to our village. Have you forgotten the reason we came all the way here?" He asked.

"I know. I, I mean, they challenged us." Kankuro said. "They started the whole thing, really. See here's what happened."

"Shut up or I'll kill you."

"Ah, right. I was totally out of line. I'm— I'm sorry, Gaara." Kankuro quickly said in fear. "I was totally out of line."

"I'm sorry for any trouble he caused." Gaara said, so far none of them noticed the girl that was standing next to Gaara.

"Hi, Gaara!" Aki said in a sweet voice next to her sweet beloved shocking everyone.

'When did she. . .?!'

'How did she get there?!'

"Aki! What are you doing up there!"

Sensing danger Aki quickly removed herself from Gaara and reappeared next to Sasuke.

"Oh my, that was close." Aki said. If she had been a second late she would have been killed by Gaara not that she minded or anything.

'That girl, she got through me without making her presence known. I should keep my eyes on her' Gaara thought as he he disappeared and reappeared next to his siblings.

"Let's go. We didn't come here to play games."

"All right, sure. I get it."

"Hold on! Hey!"

"What?"

"I can tell from you headband that you come from the Village Hidden in the Sand. Of course the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind are allies. But no shinobi can enter another's village without permission." Sakura said. "So state you purpose and it better be good."

"Really? Have you guys all been living under a rock or what?" Temari asked. "You don't know what's going on, do you? We have permission."

"Of course, you're correct

"Of course, you're correct. We are Hidden Sand Genin, our home is the Land of the Wind and we're here for the chunin exams. Get the picture?"

"The Chunin exam? What's that?" Naruto asked.

"You really have been living under a rock." Aki sighed as she jumped down from the tree. "The chunin exam is a something every Genin has to go through to become a full-on Chunin."

"Oh, it seems not all of you are clueless about it." Temari smirked.

"Hey, you. Identify yourself." Sasuke ordered.

"Hm? You mean me?" Temari blushed.

"No, him. The guy with the gourd on his back."

'Just like that another one has been rejected.'