Chapter 4

Almost immediately after receiving the email that seemed to be from the school, Chabashira-sensei called.

But Kushida was still here, so Hachiman didn't answer the call immediately.

Instead, he pressed the button and sent a message to the other party saying that he was temporarily unavailable to answer and that he would contact her again later.

After doing all this, Hachiman turned to look at Kushida, who blinked slightly and kept her cute look.

Although she looked at him curiously, but decided to keep her distance from him.

Rather say. Kushida just made a show of avoiding Hachiman when he was looking at his phone. She knows how to deal with people very well.

"Where do you want to go next?" Hachiman said, putting away his phone.

"Eh? Hikigaya-kun, have you finished exploring the school?" But Kushida was a little surprised, by this outcome.

"Next, I'm going to the shopping street to buy a toothbrush and other things. Also, it's time for dinner now," Hachiman told her about his future plans.

The time was 12:30, and it was indeed time for lunch.

"Moreover, I just discovered the school's exclusive software on my mobile phone, the school forum. It seems that we only need to enter the student ID number for real-name verification before we can speak."

"There are ordinary students, members of the Student council, and even some faculty and staff members from the shopping arcade are also inside," Hachiman told her new information, to get this girl from stop being more curious about his issues.

"Oh." Kushida just nodded, and then quickly picked up her phone. Then click on the forum software.

She was busy communicating with others and saving each other's phone number, so it's obvious she didn't have time to explore the contents of her phone.

Watching Kushida's movements, Hachiman showed no expression.

In fact, during the exploration of the first floor of the three grades just now, He obtained more intel and had relevant ideas, but before confirmation, he did not think it was something that needed to be announced or was effective.

So, he just told the normal information mentioned on the forum.

In fact, for people like Kushida who are good at communication, they will probably know the role of this feature soon.

So, when he proposed it now, it could be regarded as an ordinary loan of flowers to Buddha, as a reward to appease the other party for following him to search for information.

"..." Hachiman. Suddenly, he felt like he was a little shaken. Was this Kushida's original goal?!

"So Hikigaya-kun, are you going to eat first?" The said person, whose motives were being doubted by Hachiman, said after checking her phone.

"Almost." Hachiman agreed with her thinking, "According to the GPS on my phone, it takes close to 10 minutes to go to the shopping district, but it only takes 5 minutes for the cafeteria."

'In other words, is Hikigaya-kun the type who sticks to the principle of proximity?' "So, do you want to have dinner together?" Kushida then extended the invitation.

??
"..." Hachiman. 'What's happening here?'

On the way here with Kushida, he kept trying to persuade himself to wake up and not be influenced by the other party.

Don't let yourself waver!!

Kushida wants to make friends with everyone, so she is a very demanding person, and maybe he is also within the scope of the other party.

So, don't waver, don't waver. As a result...

Kushida... you seem to be really trying to conquer me now. Why's this girl so so obsessed?!

'Is this kind of behaviour normal around here?! Hachiman felt like he came to an incredible place.

________

School canteen.

It was the first time for both of them to come here, but they found that the place was very big and there were many sales windows.