Chapter 56

However, just as he was thinking about Suzune Horikita being pitiful, the sound of kicking on the railing and the girl's curses came again.

"That bastard Hikigaya!"

"You are promoted, but just treat people like tools. And trouble me every time! Do you know how annoying  it is?!"

"Even the test paper can't be used, and you made me work hard for so long. It's all a waste of effort!"

“....” Hachiman.

After saying this, Kushida-san continued to kick the railing to vent her anger, but her victim became a
little silent now.

Because in her mind, Hachiman is this kind of person. 'If something happens to Kushida-san, I will just let her go!'

But there are so many things going on. 'Although it is impossible to deny it, is this what Kushida thinks about me?!

"Hikigaya, you are a bitch, you are hypocritical!"

"You are looking for a true friend, but then you always force me to work like  a horse!”

“The salary is really too low, I really don't want a boss like that!"

"I have so many friends to face, how can I have time to care about you!"

Kaka ka! And then she continued to kick the railing.

"In every god damn universe! What did I ever do to you, for deserving this kind of harsh treatment?!” Even the Railing-chan screamed in anger, she was really furious about this psycho's behaviour.

Although Hachiman didn’t know how long she had been scolding Horikita before, but now that his name was mentioned repeatedly, he feels that most of them are scolding him.

"..." Hachiman. 'Although I knew that Kushida was probably just venting out of being stressed too much.....

But, he was not in a good mood right now. He really didn't like someone scolding him like this......even if most of it was true. It didn't feel good at all.

Generally speaking, he was just about to leave quietly without disturbing the other person's privacy.

But now. Hachiman walked directly towards her from a short distance away, while deliberately walking slowly.

Footsteps were heard.

Although Kushida was determined to break her leg, her hearing was still fine.

"Scared!" Kushida was suddenly startled and took a few steps back, far away from the railing (her sacred place?) that was always discovered by the main character in every fanfic.

It seems that as long as you stay away from the target of the crime, you can completely disconnect from the darkened image just now.

Well that's what Hachiman advises those unfortunate souls who may have eavesdropped on this bad girl's behaviour, by mistake. Just quietly walk away.

"You..." Kushida looked at him nervously, feeling a little guilty.

This image of her cannot be seen by others, otherwise the Kushida Empire that she wants to create by making everyone trust her....will fall apart in an instant.

And it's just that. Not only her true face is exposed.

But....also her scolding Horikita-san quite violently and this boy's too...

'So, what to do? Will he be angry?'

'Or would he use my true face as a threat?' No matter what it is, Kushida-san doesn’t want to think right now.

Rather say, she was a little panicked now. This is not the first time that her true identity has been known to everyone due to leaks, exposures, etc.

'Will it be the same in this school?!'

"Hikigaya-kun——" Kushida quickly returned to her usual cute expression.

"Um, when did you come here?" She asked tentatively, maintaining her usual little angel look.