Ch 142 - Girl being Rewarded?

“If people are under attack, there are two options left....”

“What's that Hikigaya-kun?!”

“Please don't keep us in suspense!”

“Alright, One of them is to collect 20 million, you can be exempted from the penalty of dropping out of school....”

“Even go to the class you want!”

“Gotta spend money to keep this expelled classmate!”

“And 20 million just seems quite perverse, but when divided equally, it only costs 500,000 each person”

Then, it's okay.

Just had to pay 500, 0---wait a damn second?

“Bastard?!”

“Do you want me to kill you??!”

“Fuck that pitiful guy, I won't even give 1000!”

“How terrible!”

Even though many people started to curse, Hachiman only said this, because.... Kushida didn't want to reduce the number of students.

'At the same time, I was worried about what would happen if I was dropped out of school, so it was best for others to give it a nice thought in advance....'

Start to feed a lamb.

Result, people are more anxious on the second-hand topic....of using 500,000 points.

Because what is the concept of 500,000?

It is a point which they have to earn for 10 consecutive months to accumulate from their existing CP.

Although it is very much possible that during the special exams are held each month, our class evaluation scores increase by magic.

Then, everyone's pocket money will also go upwards.

Only. 500,000!

You can use it to purchase favourite items, in the shopping streets at school.

It’s also equivalent to 500,000 yen in money power.

Will it all be spent in just one exam?

Although, there are only a dozen students warming themselves by the born fire, half of them already showed signs of reluctance.

Throwing beautiful words in the air, giving Hachiman a very disgusted look, similar to bird's poo, lying on the ground.

“But, I won't choose this option!” he quickly tried to get reputation back.

“???” Suzune, now looked at this boy, as if he'd grown a second head. 'What are you trying to say?!'

“Now, I am confused!”

“Hachigaya-kun, please explain....”

“You said his name wrong.”

“Life is not easy”

“• • ” People now stared at this rotten guy's fingers, just throwing a small piece of wood in the fire.

Crack!

“I-I mean, not easy to save 500,000. Besides, I also don't want to spend it like this....”

“Hikigaya-kun, don't you think it's just unacceptable to watch our classmates drop out of school?!” Kushida didn't like this idea one bit, that's going against her public way of life.

'I am the Virgin Mary of Class C.

Of course, I am going to fight!'

'This also makes some people who feel my performance is just average and very likely be expelled from school feel reassured by words.'