Ch 130 - Don't take his Job

“I hope they won't interfere with our grade's Special Exams again” It's none other than Tachibana, who confided her view points to the President.

Even sighed a little inside, because after checking the results out, Sakayanagi Arisu of Class A....did quite well, it can be said no wonder, she's placed at Top level.

In fact, from the beginning of this Semester, air of Class B, Grade 3, has been different.

As if receiving support, people are directly cheating in the exams.

This is very strange.

Tachibana Akane, who has been competing for more than 2 years,  knows enough....Class B of 3rd grade is not that outstanding.

And, Horikita-kun even concluded that Class B was being supported by Nagumo with the resources of the entire 2nd-grade.

This is going too far!

Don't you have 2nd years to play with?!

It's just that Nagumo did it more covertly, making it difficult to catch the opponent's pigtails, and Kiriyama, whom Horikita-kun deliberately pulled into the Student Council, was unable to increase the load on Nagumo's head.

So, there is nothing he can do about....

Only, because of Sakayanagi Arisu being caught red-handed....Nagumo can no longer support Class B.

'As a 3rd-grade student of Class A, I finally breathed a sigh of relief.....'

"Yeah, same here, Tachibana...” Even though Manabu also wished to reach Inner peace, he couldn't help but rub his eyes in a tired looking manner.

“Even if two of them seemed to be going at each other's throats....A new problem...” Manabu is now getting a slight headache.

'I previously rejected Nagumo because of his crazy ideas about wanting to  accept Power in solo career after becoming the Student council President...... '

'But, now is it really okay now that Sakayanagi appears and even becomes the next President?'

Because, Manabu checked it out specifically.

Yes, Sakayanagi interfered very directly in the 3rd-year special exam this time, as if parting a loophole.

'Let me use this topic to suppress Nagumo....'

To others, it may look very similar to cooperating with him.

But in fact, Manabu felt that Sakayanagi might not even be trying to defeat Nagumo.

According. to the data gathered by him, Sakayanagi lent a hand to Class C and D of the 3rd grade.

The Price she asked in return for was...I would receive half of your Class points for mental damages.

Until the 3rd years graduate.

'In other words, she just wanted to make cash....'

xxxxxxxx

Although, Sakayanagi was forced to stay inside her room by the Chairman, decided to snoop outside at night.

Even her pocket money was increased again!

Now, looking at Deserted island, here is Class C, 1st grade.

They also made a great harvest.

To be precise, very rich in daily materials.

After completely squandering the 300 S points, people of Hachiman's class began to take action.

Goal is to find a base that is very pleasing to the eye.