Chapter 67

Lunch in the cafeteria, but the food is not obtained there, people need to go visit the shopping street for it.

But Sakayanagi is quite an active person. The spicy wing tart set was already there, when Hachiman arrived.

Only, his eyes glanced at the girl with long purple hair and a hairpin, she was sitting on the side, eating alone.... in a very bad mood.

'Kamuro-san was probably arranged to buy this lunch in advance!' And now, a tissue was taken out for wiping the
sweat from her forehead, while she took another bite.

'Was she run over like this? It's really hard work....' However, although he feels a little sorry for Kamuro-san, the tender meat of the fried wings tastes great.

"Hikigaya-kun likes this kind of fried food very much!” A cute voice came from beside the boy, who was eating his lunch quietly, while looking at Kamuro-san in pity.

This voice belongs to a very cute girl with straight silver hair.

Sakayanagi Arisu.

Because of poor health, she needs to carry a cane with her, But in Hachiman's mind, the opponent's attack power is very strong.

"....Sakayanagi, do you want some?"
Kamuro-san brought a fin bucket, it was more than enough to share. 

"You don't have to." But this girl, with a petite body just waved her hand gently, "Things that are too spicy and fried are not good for the skin!” Sakayanagi said, while looking at the boy who was eating her food with no intention of sharing the bill.

“....” Hachiman. He was just about to bite another mouthful, but.....after listening to those words, he also looked at her hands subconsciously.

Indeed. She is very white. 'Just like an exquisite doll....'

"Actually, it's okay to taste it occasionally." Even though Hachiman felt, his eating habits were just insulted, he still tried to make her think otherwise, "Look, it smells good!”

"It's indeed tempting." But Sakayanagi just kept smiling, and stared at the two more pieces on his plate.

Only her guests, couldn't understand the meaning of that uncanny look in her eyes. 'She obviously didn't want to eat this. Besides, people with good skin are naturally beautiful, and they also have to take care of it....'

And Hachiman also knows that even some boys use facial cleansers and masks...

"So..." She just took a sip of her coke instead, and looked at Hachiman's face again, instead of focusing on his plate like before, “First of all, congratulations on your good results in this special exam.”

"However, I didn't give you the permission for sharing my test paper to Class B, right?" Sakayanagi has now joined both of her hands together, and stared at him with zero gaze.

"This..." It made Hachiman a little stuck, now.

Because it was indeed Sakayanagi who produced the paper....not only was it given to Class C for free, but he also shared it with B, their direct enemy.

Now, Hachiman is suspected of funding their opponent.

"It was to suppress Vice President Nagumo” It would be much better to just throw this guys name instead. Because, Hachiman really didn't know how to get out of this torture, "He secretly contacted Ichinose's Class B and wanted to present them a favour as a show of goodwill."

“As for the target, it's probably the votes of Class B!" After saying this, he just stopped, and picked up another wing to bite. Hachiman didn't want to deal with this matter.

"That's right." But Sakayanagi agreed with his opinion, it's a feasible reason for that betrayal, “Well, Hikigaya-kun, you have really done something troublesome..... because if Nagumo-senpai really did this,” She paused her wordings there, and let the atmosphere built around her.