Ch 140 - Slut Kushida-chan

"Hey, do you want more fruits Ibuki-san?"

" •̀ ᴖ •́ " Suzune's face was like this.

"Don't give me that look, even if some people in the class are really hopeless," Hachiman did not like when she made that angry-looking face, at one of his finest.

"But, for Kushida, you have just wronged her....Although her goal is to become friends with everyone, she is not an absolute virgin!"

"??"

Suzune then looked over, with two question marks on her face.

Previously, this boy accused Kushida-san for sleeping with an upperclassman to gain info about the Deserted Island exam, but said person refused this claim outright.

'So, did he get some validity proof?'

Indeed, Hachiman was quite excited to make Kushida a known slut, he added a little more, "Observe carefully and note which fruits Ibuki has eaten. If she is good, we can also eat those fruits...."

The girls successfully picked back a large amount of edible items.

Although, we did not recognize many of them and not even sure whether people could eat them.

However, the quantity is sufficient.

And, Suzune now also seemed to have her head stuck for a lot of seconds before finally reacting.

"??"

"...H-Hachiman, I still underestimated.
You are really crazy!" Suzune looked at him in shock, with eyes full of disbelief behind.

'What does it mean that we can only eat the types of fruits that Ibuki-san has eaten?...'

'Isn't this just a test of poison?'

'Although, I already knew that Ibuki-san was a spy, but there was no way, I would do such a thing!'

"What an exaggeration."

Hachiman didn't look happy, being called a mad boy, and glanced at Suzune with a bitter expression on his face, "This is just a basic operation..."

"Huh? Can you explain?"

"Didn't you heard? Kindness to the enemy is just cruelty to oneself."

"It's Ryuen's fault for sending Ibuki to our door? Also, there is no need for her to try..... "

"Besides, why should I use my own classmates to poison? Although the initial score is now 0 points, there is no need to let the students of our home suffer...."

"So isn't it quite reasonable to test the poison on Ibuki?" Hachiman had now directly started to pollute Suzune's way of thinking, making her understand how the outside world revolves around.

"We are hostile enemies...if Ibuki is poisoned, she will only have her own class deduct points, right?"

Then looked over Suzune's face, after he was finished, noticing every little change in her body movements.

"Uh... I guess what you said now makes sense...."

But, Suzune was left speechless, even though she had quite a few remarks about Hachiman's approach, her mouth is dry after hearing a long reason.

Which she obviously couldn't pass.

"I don't think there will be any problem with the fruit. After all, isn't it already confirmed?"

"What's that?"

"A fruit orchard, with a vegetable patch. This island is verified to be an artificial one created by the school. How could there be poisonous fruits left behind by staff?"