Chapter 103 + 104

Thirty minutes passed by in a flash.

Students were required to carry their items, then gather on the deck, mood was nothing but excitement.

In their opinion, we are just about to land on an island for Hachiman's sake!

What awaited them after landing on the island is just a pleasant dream, a  beach full of erotic girls!

However, for a small number of people, their hearts are very heavy.

If people were only doubtful at first, but now almost certain...The Special exam of this month is just about to begin.

What a horror for Ichinose!

Because if this is really just a trip, no reason to order us about changing into sportswear, right?!

And, not the kind of tight-fitting short-sleeved leggings, but the kind of long pants and sleeves.

This can protect both our skin, and body to the maximum extent.

When Hachiman changed into his sports uniform and marched towards the deck with a smile plastered on his face, many people were already waiting for him....

However, they were not just standing lazily on the deck in twos and threes, but were arranged neatly like a training camp.

As the head teacher of Class C, Sae Chabashira stood at the front of the team, looking at everyone calmly without saying a word.

But, those who arrived later, and joined the team seemed very conscious.

This is a type of herd effect.

“It's so fucking hot, can you hurry up, already?!"

The hot mid-day sun wasn't polite either, not even a sign of mercy, using a pipe to directly eat away Class C's energy.

That's why, Many students of Hachiman's class, who endured the scorched beating of Yellow Sun couldn't help but complain out loud!

Even though Advanced Nurturing High school claims to be different, it's delaying habits are just like all over the world.

30 minutes were told, but usually people knew, it only means 40, 45, or even an hour!

This is just common sense.

But, these people were originally born in Class D.... it doesn't matter to us!

Why do they have to stand under the Sun, for more than 15 minutes?!

Drenched in nothing but sweat.

"This School is really trash!”

“We are actually forced to wear this kind of sportswear!”

“It's so fucking very hot!"

“It's Summer, you bastard! What else did you expect?!”

“Can't we just go back to the air-conditioned room?"

“Yeah, I don't want to go on this island!"

“I'll just watch porn in my room!”

This last dialogue, even made Hachiman look over at him, to be more exact, Random Npc's of his class.

On the left is the team of Ichinose's Class B, while the right one, is Class D Ryuen's.

'It's just my own Class C is the noisiest....Right...they are people of Class D.... don't have much of an ordinary way of life...'

Hachiman just sighed heavily, it just couldn't be....yeah, so he tried to look over Class A instead, they are very silent, it's just like Katsuragi directly blocked their mouth, with a tape.

Very self-disciplined....It made Hachiman feel slightly inferior, then couldn't even look at their faces any more.

As for Ryuen's class, only a few students are talking, but most of them are very quiet.....