Chapter 85

'Is there something wrong with Horikita’s health?'

This was the question, that Hachiman cares about the most, it's not that he was attracted towards the other party, but this girl is working under him, so naturally he needs to pay attention.

That's why, Hachiman was waiting at the table here on the deck, and when he saw Horikita Suzune directly sitting on Kamuro-san's warm seat, he found... that she had become cute.

'I'm not talking about her appearance, rather Horikita's one of the prettiest girls, I have ever seen....'

Besides, Hachiman who just considers himself ordinary, isn't allowed to say anything bad about the girls inside this school.

Only, he couldn't help but notice that Horikita's cheeks were slightly red.

'It was obviously summer, but she was still wearing a light green coat....'

Sitting at the bar, and frowning cutely from time to time. '

In other words, Kushida was right like always.......this girl may really be sick....'

“Horikita” That's why, considering this delicate matter, Hachiman greeted her politely.

“Don't blame me for being late, because you're the one, who came here so early,” Suzune, had just sat down on her seat, but immediately started dissing Hachiman, for his ungentle man-like behaviour.

'I won't be fooled again, he just wanted to find my weakness.....So, it's much better to have some reassurance first....'

Indeed, Suzune had grown up more than before, and directly ordered a glass of...hot water.

But, Hachiman also stared at this person now, because it was Sakura Airi, who told him about the girl's picky attitude, that he should definitely arrive before the time, and then make the other party feel relieved, by saying, he just came five minutes before her.

“.....” Hachiman, who wanted to look cool, “After all, I am the one who asked you out....”

“Then, I have no complaints, it's okay for you to wait for me....”

“??” Hachiman. 'Why are you the one grumbling....? Shouldn't it be me instead?'

This boy couldn't understand what this girl was thinking, it was obviously Hachiman who tried to be elegant, for once in a while. '

As a result, I was the one being looked down upon....'

And, Hachiman once again confirmed why he didn't believe in such fake things called 'love' “Don't you need a drink?"

“Are you going to pay for it?”

“.....” Hachiman. 'Her attack power is really quite strong today....she's definitely not well.....' But, of course, he won't pay the bill for Horikita.

Although he arrived at this expensive looking bar....it's just, all the payment would be made by the school.

That's why, Students could just order whatever they like. But, of course, to avoid waste of food, people are warned to not overdo it....Hey, wait a second!

“Why did you ask me about the payment? These are all free stuff, right?!” It was Hachiman, who learned, something incredible, after he started to do his monologue.... 'It's Sakayanagi's father, who is going to pay the bill!'

“......” Suzune, couldn't give a response for a moment, but then, she just curled her lips in disdain, and looked at Hachiman from above, “Can't you even understand, that I was trying to joke?” Her face looked quite disappointed, and then shook her head, at this boy.