Ch 89 - Suicidal Thoughts?

Hachiman, who had been acting as a creepy observer this whole time, directly walked towards this girl, Ibuki and said, "Are you okay?" then stretched out his hand, to help.

'Is she going to be disgusted, just like the ones in my junior high school?'

“Go away!" However, Ibuki slapped this camera's hand away, then opened her mouth, to retort, “It has nothing to do with you!”

After that, she stood up with some reluctance, making Suzune, who originally wanted to come for help, also stand there quietly.

Then, Ibuki also said nothing, and then walked towards the cabin, her pain could be seen from the way she was limping....

“.....” Hachiman. 'If you're hurt that much, why don't, go see a nurse or something....?'

Even though, he was confused about Ibuki's motives, about going straight towards the cabin, he didn't try to stop here.... because

'Ibuki Mio, this girl was born in Class C.... not that awesome, when I set her against the people of my own...'.

She doesn't even know about paying a visit to the hospital.....but, more importantly, Hachiman didn't expect to see the reality, behind the strong manpower of Class D.

'People have already started to cause trouble....but why now?.... don't you want to shit inside my class?'

"Even though, this Ryuen-kun made a declaration of wat just now, but his class is not safe either,” Looking away from Ibuki, Suzune also sighed, to be honest even though, she was worried about, the other person being sexually harassed....if the victim chose to keep quiet...

Yeah, she didn't have much hope, besides, it's also other people's matter, and her life motto, is to stay alone, then just study 10 hours a day honestly, it's really no joke.

“It's okay, I don't think Ryuen did anything bad to Ibuki.....”

“Why do you say that? Isn't that obvio-

“Let me talk first...”

Suzune made a long face, when she was cut off in the middle of her dialogues, but, still nodded her face, to give him a go ahead.

So Hachiman decided to lay out his bare thoughts, and hoped this girl would at least, try to see the difference between, fiction and reality, “I'm thinking, wasn't Class C already conquered by Ryuen from the beginni-

“Then, why is he starting to have conflicts now, right?” Suzune also understood, what her partner in crime wanted to say, and because, Hachiman was a little rude earlier, she thought it was okay to talk back, as a payback.

“.....” Hachiman, who knew this girl was having a fever, and seemed to have become more powerful, directly gained the ability to read the other party's minds.

'Then, let's give Horikita another small test....'

“Remember the previous code of the conduct test? When I destroyed the school's monitoring, the class points were exposed.....

“And, before Sudo's incident, Ryuen's class was not even deducted a single point...

“Yeah, then Nii-san took away 400 points from his class...

“Indeed, your brain really works quite fast, when it comes to your bro...Ow! Don't hit me all of a sudden?!”

It's just Hachiman, who cried in pain, when his abdomen was attacked by this black-haired girl.

“It's only because, you were about to say very rude things, besides I still haven't forgotten, what you did to me in that court room?!” Indeed, Suzune wasn't happy at all, just take a look, even her arms have now been crossed, and she gazed at Hachiman, with her eyes blazing....even though, she was probably having a cold.