Ch 144 - Jiggling Butt

“???” Kushida-chan, who felt she was being targeted, looked at her boss, with a hopeful expression.

“.....” Hachiman.

“Probably means that as long as you take the exam on the Island, you will definitely consume points, so instead it's much better to just sell all 300.....”

“Wiring to other classes in exchange for cash....”

“Holy crap, do you still have this amazing skill?!”

“Just skip the exam altogether!”

“Vacation on the cruise!”

“I could have watched Kushida-chan in a micro-bikini!”

“No, Hasebe's are much bigger, right?!”

“Shut up, you perverts!”

After hearing Hikigaya-kun's easy to understand version, students of Class C looked at Komiya in astonishment.

Even though, Ryuen didn't get bonus points or 300 S in the final score, they directly sold them out for cash!

Not only that, people are even going back to ship, and enjoy summer holidays instead of being cavemen.

Hey Hey hey!

Can bots still take the test like this?!

There are many people who craved to know.

A random boy who never talked about his poor health, very afraid of others finding out, couldn't help but hold his head by arms.

Our class treated the Deserted island exam just like a camping trip and felt that others would definitely not be able to compare with them.

But Ryuen's class is even more exaggerated.

They just give up and return back to the ship.

At the same time, 300 S points can also be paid because of the transaction.

It seems that Class D's final income will not be worse than our guaranteed evaluation score of 300 points.

Hey, Ibuki-san, why do you have any problem with this kind of play?

Don't you have any brain to figure out this much?

“Right, this is what Komiya, and I came here to inform you, Ibuki, but you are not allowed to return on the ship....”

'Look, that's what you get for being a rebel!' Same random boy complained like crazy in his heart. 'Now do you understand, why I decided to just keep quiet, and suffer?!'

“Of course, if you are willing to surrender to Ryuen-san, you can move with us back to the ship...”

'I totally agree with you, green-haired boy! This girl should have bowed down like me!' Random boy was going crazy inside his heart.

"How could I bow to him?!” But Ibuki's words have now started to get loud too, very excitedly kicking a gray coloured-stone, directly in the bushes at the same time.

'Ow! Who dared to hit my legs?!'

Very loud angry hissing voices, are now being echoed in a boy's ears.

“???” Hachiman, who is afraid of creatures with no legs, dead or being alive, does not matter at all.

Only, Ibuki's face was bruised, which made sense.

After all, being forced on the ground by Ryuen and then asking for forgiveness is simply unacceptable!

“Snort!”