Chapter 64

"Speaking of," After all, it was his mother's hard work and kindness.

Hachiman did not reject him immediately, but decided to try to change the subject like Kushida-san, "I didn't expect that Koenji would agree to attend this party?”

Koenji Rokusuke.

This guy is just cheating in life, both academic and physical fitness are upgraded to the max level without eating any power stones.

If Sudo's ability is a plug-in, then Koenji...well, he can be called a real monster in disguise of a human.

Very perverted.

However, Koenji's nature is also quite depressing to other people's eyes, very fond of playing with himself, and the moment someone came near his seat.....he directly slid the chair away in revulsion.

And, Hachiman felt that, this weirdo, who was excellent in all aspects, must have offended the interviewer, and then assigned to Class D.

"Hirata, I think it's better to pay attention to him at this time." Hachiman's eyes turned over to look at this incredible scene, "Because he's ordering some pretty expensive drinks....but your budget?" After saying this, he paused.

Because, there's no need to explain any further, "Huh?" Hirata was stunned, then quickly turned his head, at the same direction.

He actually found a waiter standing next to Koenji, holding the drink machine and seemed to be....

'What the hell?!' Hirata usually finds that, Koenji didn't care about personal points.

In about half a month, the 100,000 points given to him by the school was spent. 'In other words, Koenji-kun doesn’t mind buying expensive things.....

And that's the case now.

"Hmm... the taste of this Sprite..."

"I don't think it tastes beautiful like you mentioned. Bring me the expensive one....This one is too cheap, and doesn't suit my taste buds at all!”

"Sir, can I ask for Butterbeer, 30,000, a bottle?" The staff recorded his request.

"30,000? It's quite despicable. Get two more containers!”

“.....” Hirata. 'C-containers??!'

You must know that this celebration banquet is shared by everyone.

'Then in terms of ordering services, we have already made a budget...

And now, if Koenji is allowed to order things that can wipe out...then the number of private points shared by each will increase.

'It will cause a riot among the other students!' Hirata did not want to see this situation.

So, he quickly went to stabilize this prodigal son of bitch, which may force their whole class to pay the charged bill for several months.

________________

In this way, the banquet lasted for 2 hours, and the final share was 6,000 points per student.

It's already two day's worth of food.

Only, if that Butterbeer that Koenji had already gotten away with, could be returned.... then the burden on each student would be much less.

But from this perspective, it was confirmed that, he may have been born in a wealthy family.

'Don't even frown when it comes to money.....' Very casual.

However, Hachiman had another appointment after this.

The people he was going to meet were old friends, Ichinose and Kanzaki Ryuji from Class B.

But this time, Hachiman did not bring his girls with him, because it was Ichinose who transferred the invitation.

There was no mention of both Kushida and Horikita.

In the end, he thought Ichinose wanted to ask him out alone, but just as Hachiman sat down at the coffee shop, he saw the trap door being pushed open.... then two people walked in.

Boys are handsome and girls are beautiful.