Chapter 34

Horikita Suzune wants to prove herself.

Then, She stood up and looked at Komiya and the others.

"Are you sure your current injuries were caused by Sudo-kun?" Suzune asked with a suspicious look.

"Yes, Sudo's attack was neither light nor heavy. We were in pain for a while!" Ishizaki Daichi cried, as if still feeling the punches, and vomiting blood in the karaoke room.

"Oh, and you are saying that Sudo-kun was the one, who injured you like this?" Suzune immediately understood.

"Then please drop out of school." She said with a cold expression and then looked at Horikita Manabu.

Although it is very stressful to face my brother directly. But.

Perhaps my performance just now made him want me to drop out of school again.

So, Suzune still wants to gain the other party's approval. After taking a deep breath, she opened her mouth.

"I want to plead not guilty for my classmate. Because everything is a false accusation by the students of Class C."

"Also, they planned the beating incident at the beginning, and now, everyone happens to be here, so the Student Council President, I would like to appeal to punish the false accusation incident of Class C of the first grade!" After saying this, Horikita Suzune raised her head stubbornly, looking at her brother with fire burning in her eyes.

And, the Student council president finally changed his stance.

Although, he didn't react when he saw his sister being tickled just now, but now, he seems to be taking a stand.

But. "Hey, hey, hey..." Hearing Horikita's voice, the head teacher of Class C, a slightly thin man wearing glasses, immediately looked over.

"Please don't make such false accusations against students in our class without authorization!" the man said quickly, didn't expect such an appeal from Class D students.

"This is the exchange and struggle of the students. As teachers, we shouldn't interfere, right? Digital teacher on the board." However, Chabashira-sensei intercepted and said from above, with a small grin on her lips.

"..." Numbers on the board. 'What happened to Chabashira Sae? Her attack power suddenly increased?'

She is already taking charge of Class D students for the second time. In this school, strength comes first, and so do the teachers, whose salaries are also linked to their classes.

As the head teacher of Class C, the number on the board is always on guard against Chabashira.

But. She did nothing the previous term. In other words, it had no offensive power before.

Results now. Has the output started? Did you acquire a hidden gem or what? Sakagami-sensei was not impressed.

(A/N: I'm leaving Numbers on the board as it is, it sounds funny lol)

"What evidence is there to prove Sudo's innocence?" Horikita Manabu asked, not being affected by Sakagami-sensei's outbursts in the slightlest, "Don't change the subject without authorization."

"We have witnesses of Sudo-kun's fight." Suzune said. "In other words, eyewitnesses.... It can be confirmed that Daichi Ishizaki, Komiya, and Kondo of Class C deliberately framed Sudo-kun.”

“And they even made false accusations in return! This is injustice to our Class D!” She said this, deliberately in a slightly louder voice than before.