Chapter Two - Again?

Lisa's POV

"Where are you going this time?" I immediately asked Belle, who was heading towards the door. "I am going for a walk." she replied simply, before she placed her hand on the door knob. "Belle, you have been doing this for a entire week now. Going out there is unsafe and you know that, unless you are seeing someone behind my back." I decided to dig my own grave deeper, speaking up. Our relationship was becoming a rollercoaster.

Belle sighed deeply, before I watched her leave the cabin again, for the 8th time. Yes, I counted. 

A couple of hours later, she returned back to the cabin safely, and when I went to check for any bite marks, she backed away from me and went straight to the sofa bed, laying down to sleep. I was highly suspicious of her now, as this was unlike Belle. Maybe she was angry with me, for restricting her. Maybe there was something else going on with her...

I had to check for bite marks. Belle was a light sleeper though, so if I touched her, she would just wake up. I was paranoid for a good reason. Something wasn't right with Belle and she was everything to me. I didn't want to lose her to some 'virus'. 

A couple of minutes later, I leaned down to Belle and very gently moved her hair away from her neck. Clear. Good. Now the other side...

My eyes then widened at what I saw. I knew she was seeing someone behind my back. Cheater, cheater, fucking cheater...

I decided to not start anything yet, as she was tired from having her little 'walk' out in the dark. I carefully laid down next to her, and closed my eyes to sleep. 

---------

"Nightmare within her, darkness within her, do you trust her?"

I immediately opened my eyes and sat up, waking up from my deep sleep. "Morning..."

"Dirty fucking cheater." I cut Belle off, growling that small sentence out. "What did I do, babe?" she asked me, "I didn't cheat on you..."

"Explain that fucking love mark on your neck, then." I told her, "What love mark?" she asked me, "I know when you are lying, cheater. Explain it or pack your shit up and leave." I replied, getting more angry. Belle sighed, "I knew your paranoia was reaching up to it's limit..."

"I AM PARANOID FOR A GOOD REASON!!" I roared at her, "PACK YOUR SHIT UP AND LEAVE!!! YOU FUCKED UP, SUNSHINE!!" I let all of my anger out, causing Belle to quickly pack up her stuff and she left for the final time.