Chapter Twenty - Home At Last

// ENDING ON A BLOOD MOON CHAPTER <3 <3 

Lisa's POV

I was smiling to myself as I felt Belle make love to me down there, letting out a long moan. A couple of minutes later, she lifted her head up and caressed my cheek, the love in her eyes was clear as day. "I love you." I told her with a purr, "I love you more." she told me back before June got in front of me by climbing over, placing her lips against Belle's. 

I sat up, resting my front against June's back as they did their thing. I was home at last. Then, I gently sank my fangs into June, giving her pleasure. It was crazy to think that I 'hated' her at the beginning and now we were just in peace and bliss. 

A couple of hours later, we were still going at it until we heard a scream from outside. I immediately froze as flashbacks were flooding my mind. "Belle, look after her while I check what's going on." June instructed, causing Belle to obey as she wrapped her arms around me, soothing me down. 

June's POV

Who dares to interrupt my time with my two perfect mates? How dare they...

I then suddenly watched a young woman run past me, in fear of something. She was wearing a white expensive bathing suit, but she didn't go swimming. Maybe her friend or girlfriend was in trouble of some kind. Was it my problem? Not really...

But, I was curious. 

So, I decided to back inside to put a loose robe around me and walked outside again, heading to the direction where the woman came from. 

I widened my eyes as soon as I saw the woman's problem. Her girlfriend was being attacked by a vampire in a forbidden waterfall that was closed off for a very good reason. It was the vampire's domain. But then, I quickly realised that I made a big mistake as the vampire saw me and the vampire dropped the body into the water and just before I could use my speed to get away...

Darkness. 

Complete darkness blanketed my eyes.

I knew this was my end that was destined to come.

Goodbye...my two loves. 

You will meet me again, but it won't be me. 

The End of Book 1.

 Now for the announcement..

Struck By The Moonlight. Book 2. Same universe, but different characters and crazy plot twists are ahead.