Chapter Nineteen - Long Overdue

Lisa's POV

It has been a couple of weeks since I have been turned by Belle and went into a blood craze shortly after without knowing it but June saved me before it was too late to come back. So, this was pretty long overdue.

I walked into the bedroom where I was greeted with a beautiful sight.

(<3 <3 <3)

June stood up, walking over to me gracefully and she circled around me, before planting a kiss on my neck. "Mine." I growled out. "I know I'm yours. You are just even more tempting now." she purred, causing me to pull her into a deep kiss. Our sounds were filling up the room as the kiss developed into a long overdue make-out session, leading her back over to the bed and pulled away for a couple of seconds to figure out on what to do with my mate...

As I started to think, I watched June lean forward and started to place soft kisses on my chest, caressing my sides as she did so. "Damn..." I heard my other mate say, causing me to become  distracted as I turned around 'half-way', locking eyes with Belle. "Come here...don't be shy." I grinned, gesturing her to join in on the fun. Of course she accepted and hurried over to us like an excited vampire and to my surprise, she quickly adjusted me into a position that gave June a lot of access...

"Thank you, darling..." June purred out to Belle, before I tilted my head back. "I want you to bite me at the right time. Whenever you feel that 'oomph'." Belle instructed me, getting beside me. I moaned out as June quickened the pace, causing me to begin to feel that 'oomph' Belle was talking about. It was incredible, actually...

I leaned forward, biting into Belle's neck. I started to mark her as mine, feeling the powerful 'oomph' flow through me. A few seconds later, I pulled away and suddenly watched her eyes glow. "Please no." I ended up saying out loud, feeling June then pull away at that moment. I climbed off of her, going over to the window to see a blood moon. 

I haven't gone into a blood lust yet, so maybe I was fine. 

"Make me yours, please..." I heard June whisper into my ear seductively, causing me to snake my arm around her. 

"How bad?" I asked her teasingly, licking my lips. "So very bad..." she then breathed out, causing me to sink my fangs into her neck, marking her as mine. 

// To be continued in chapter 20, the last chapter. There is going to be a surprise too. Maybe a new book...