Chapter Eleven - 'Just Us'

// <3 <3 <3

Lisa's POV

I woke up earlier than normal today, for some reason. It was like something was calling me, or someone. I went over to the bathroom where I saw her waiting for me in the shower. "Just us." June seductively said to me, causing my cheeks to turn a bright red as she was quite...romantic. "I don't mind what you choose to do. As long as it's not silly." she then told me as she noticed that I was kind of speechless at the way she was leaning against the wall. I turned my head, peaking into the bedroom to see that Belle was still sleeping, even though she was a vampire and that was really weird. Vampires could sleep like normal people?

I then looked back at June, taking a couple of steps forward, further into the bathroom where I pulled my night shirt over my head and stepped into the shower. June placed her hand against my cheek and leaned in, softly placing her lips against mine. What was with the 'shower love'? 

I kissed her back, pulling away to quickly finish my shower and stepped out, drying myself off with a towel and June followed, doing the same things before she took my hand and led me to the bed with Belle still asleep on it. "But, Belle..." I whispered, "Let's wake her up with kisses." June suggested to me, watching her gently pull the duvet down to expose Belle a little bit. "How does that sound to you?" she asked me, "It sounds good." I replied quietly, before I leaned down to Belle, placing gentle kisses along her chest. 

A couple of minutes later, Belle woke up and placed her lips against mine deeply and passionately, making me let out a moan as our chemistry was back to it's normal state, if that made any sense. I felt June come up behind me as she placed a kiss against the back of my shoulder, before sinking her fangs into me. Belle moved her lips down to my neck, also sinking her fangs into me. I let them fed from me, before they returned to making love with me. 

I was laid down on the bed by June, as she towered over me and leaned down, placing her lips against mine to 'distract' me, as I felt Belle do her little thing down there. I let out a longer moan this time, kissing June back passionately. 

What was honestly wrong with me? Why was I enjoying this so much? 

"She's still in a bit of denial." June's voice appeared in my head.

Denial? I wasn't in denial...

"In denial about...?" Belle's voice responded.

"She's still in denial about me, precious. Our connection isn't quite there yet."

Did they mark me as theirs?