Chapter Twelve - F.Y.O (Figure Yourself Out)

Lisa's POV

"Hey." I heard Belle softly talk into my ear, "I love you."  

"I love you too." I said back, opening my eyes to see Belle laying next to me. "You need to figure yourself out when you are ready to do so." she then said to me, causing me to frown at that. It sounded like she was 'controlled' by the vampirism in her system. "Is this about me not getting comfortable with June in bedroom situations?" I asked her, remembering what they said about the 'connection'. 

"You heard our mind messages?" she asked me back, widening her eyes a little from either surprise or shock. Probably both. "I am not in denial about anything, Belle. This relationship is just taking a lot out of me, that's all." I replied. I locked eyes with Belle just for a couple of seconds, letting her know that I was really telling the truth. I placed my hand against her cheek, feeling how...warm she was. "Why the fuck are you so warm?" I then decided to ask her, becoming worried. "June told me that it was me growing up as a vampire. I will be able to do so much more with my abilities. She also told me that I will have a second transformation." Belle explained, "Will you still be the same person?" I then asked her, feeling my eyes water slightly. 

She then caressed my cheek softly, getting rid of a small tear. "I will be the same, babe. But, this will be a little crazy to ask, since I would find you anyway..."

"What do you need me to do when that time comes?" I asked for her idea, "I want you to hide. I don't want to drain you since my hunger will 'reset' and I would have to feed from someone. Please don't sacrifice yourself for me. Can you promise me that?" she told me, asking me to make a promise. A very difficult promise...

"Lisa?" 

"It's a really difficult promise, babe. But, I will do it. Just for you." I made a careful promise to her. She smiled at me, leaning forward and placed her lips against mine softly. I kissed her back, then we heard the door open. 

"I got breakfast for our beautiful human." June announced, causing me to pull away from the kiss and I sat up, taking the food and began to eat it slowly, taking my time. 

That talk with Belle really helped me. She was right too, I do have to figure myself out and I know exactly on how to do that...

It would have to be on the blood moon though...to make it interesting.