Chapter Fifteen - Karma

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER! <3 <3 

Lisa's POV

Vampires were so easy to fool. Of course I wasn't going to join them. I sat up just when Belle was leaning back down to seal the deal and I went to run until I felt Belle grab my wrist. "You are going to get a dose of karma if you plan on running." she told me, "I'm not planning on that, I just need some air as it's hot in here." I chuckled nervously, before Belle sank her fangs into me anyway, causing me to gasp. 

"She did warn you, darling. And she did also offer you that gift before." I heard June tell me, making me suddenly reach my arm out to her. I needed a distraction...

June gladly stood forward and got on the bed with us, where I placed my lips against hers. She kissed me back, trailing her hand down my changing body. Once Belle pulled away, I knew that the deal was done and I had that dose of karma for trying to run. A few minutes later, June pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me. "Mate." I heard myself speak.

"That's right." June purred, and then I looked at Belle. I gave her a look of betrayal, then the natural instinct kicked in. I licked my lips, watching her lay down. She was going to feel some stuff...

"Have your first feed, babe. You deserve it." Belle told me, causing me to climb on top of her and leaned down to her neck, sinking my fangs into her to begin my first feed. But, instead of giving her what she gave me, which was pleasure...

I gave her pain as I sank my fangs in so deep...

Hearing her scream in pure agony made me feel happy. 

June only watched with pure terror in her eyes, unable to interfere. If she did interfere, then I would give her pain too. 

I was now one of them and a fucking monster.

A couple of hours later, I was almost covered in blood, stroking Belle's head slowly as she was in her deepest slumber yet. I didn't drain her, but I drained her enough to make her feel karma. "What have you done? Why did you do this to her?"

I looked up to June, "She got her dose of karma. She'll wake up. Eventually."

"Eventually?"

"She'll have to choose between life or death."

June's eyes widened at that, full of fear. 

"There's a nightmare within me, June. And it's all your fault."