Chapter Fourteen - Her Love Bites

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER <3 <3 <3

Lisa's POV

"Belle..." I breathed out, as my head was tilted back and my back was arched. She was touching every fucking sensitive part of me and she was pushing me to my limit, honestly. "Belle..." I softly moaned out this time, watching her move her head up, locking eyes with me once more. Her eyes were scary, but I knew she was still herself...maybe a 'little' more seductive than before...

"You do realise that I'm still human? I can't be teased like this. My whole body feels like it's tingling." I told her, expecting her to reply but instead she leaned down to my neck and bit down, and started to feed. So, that's one bite. I couldn't resist the pleasure that she was giving me, so I was moaning into her ear softly as she fed from me, causing her to adjust herself to do something else to me...

As soon as I felt her gently move against me...against that area, it ignited a invisible spark inside. She then pulled away to moan out my name, making me suddenly notice that I was helping her too by copying her gentle movements. 

Seeing that Belle was lost in her own world of pleasure, I sat up and pressed my body against hers while placing my head against her shoulder, facing her neck. I gave her slow neck kisses, which caused her to purr. This was funny, hearing her purr out loud. I loved how we were taking turns as well, so she wasn't the only one in control.

"Join us, Lisa." 

I chose to ignore June, as I was too busy with Belle. A couple of minutes later, Belle laid me back down and placed soft kisses down my chest and down my stomach, towards my 'gold'. 

As soon as I felt Belle do her thing to me, all I felt was pleasure and...lust. Lust for the both of them. Wait, both? Both?

Roughly an hour later, my brain was almost fried from the amount of love I received from Belle. I was almost ready to pass out, but Belle wasn't done at all. "Join us, babe...you won't regret it." 

"I'm not ready to be a vampire."

"We think you are ready." Belle told me back, "We will teach and take care of you, babe." 

"Okay. You win."