Chapter Five - Old Love

Lisa's POV

I sat in pure silence at the dining table, staring at the plate of food. "Hi...I heard the fight." Belle said softly, causing me to look up from the plate of food to see my old love standing in front of me. "We didn't harm each other, so it wasn't really a fight. What did she tell you?" I asked her, "She made a mistake by threatening you. But, you are still in the wrong, Lisa." she replied, lowering her tone. "How am I in the wrong? Just because I called her the M word?" I asked her, pushing the plate of food to the side. 

"Yes. Could you apologise to her?" she then asked me to apologise, "No. She's my enemy." I told her how I felt about June. "June doesn't want to be enemies with you at all. She just thinks you are an acquaintance." Belle said, causing me to sigh deeply.  "How far are you in that forbidden relationship?" I asked the question, "First of all, let me correct you. It's not forbidden to have a relationship with a vampire, and second of all, we have a bond. Do I love her? Yes. Yes I do. With all my heart. And do I still love you? Yes. I do still love you." Belle responded, turning the conversation into a whole different one. She still had feelings for me? After what I did?

Just when I was about to say something, June came into the room wearing a long black dress as if she was going to a funeral but that was her casual attire. 

The tension slowly began building up again, and I looked over to Belle for some type of reassurance. She gave me one of her beautiful calming smiles, then gave me a little nod. 

"I'm sorry for calling you that word, June. It won't happen again." I apologised, "Apology accepted." she told me, "I also must apologise for threatening you. I lost myself for a bit there." she added. "I accept your apology." 

"Great to hear. I did come down to see how you were doing, and you didn't eat the food I gave you. What's wrong?" she asked me with a bit of concern, "It doesn't appeal to me. I actually prefer it if Belle cooks for me." I told her truthfully. "Understandable. She does cook some good food..." she said, referring to something else as I watched Belle blush a dark shade of red and looked down. 

They had fun in the bedroom a few hundred times...didn't they?