Chapter Ten - Resting

Lisa's POV

"I know what you said. It's all over your face." 

"I said nothing, what do you mean?"

"You said it while kissing June." 

Oh...

I sighed, turning onto my side so I could face Belle, placing my hand against her cold cheek, frowning as she was no longer warm...because she was a vampire. "I could turn you, babe. All you have to do is ask me and you shall receive the prize." she told me softly, calling immortality a prize. "It's not a prize." I told her what I thought, "Well, it is a prize to me." she said back, before the room became silent again for a couple of minutes until June came into the room, carrying a tray of food for me to eat. It wasn't actually much, but I appreciated it. Where do I stand in this crazy relationship? Wait...

June carefully placed down the tray and gave me a cup of water to start with, which I almost drank it all in a second. My throat felt like it was dry like a desert. Belle chuckled as I ended up getting hiccups. "I'll go and get some more water, but this time, take small sips of it and the hiccups should go away." June told me, taking the cup out of my hand and went away for a minute before returning, giving me the cup back. I followed the advice and the hiccups was gone. 

A couple of hours later, I was nearly refuelled as I slept quite a lot today, which was a good thing. I felt a soft pair of lips touch my neck, causing me to softly moan. "Is that you, June?" I asked, "Mm..." June responded, her lips were attached to my neck like a little leech. "Where's Belle?" I asked her, "Right here." Belle said, hearing her next to me. "When I am fully rested, you better prepare..." I teased her. 

"You better prepare too..." she teased me back. June then pulled away from me, chuckling a little to herself. "What about me?" she asked us, "You are invited." Belle told her. 

"Is that okay, babe?" Belle then asked me, looking down at me, locking eyes. 

I nodded as a yes and I did it myself, meaning that I was still in control.