Chapter Sixteen - Loud Silence

Lisa's POV

I was listening to the dead silence around me, until I heard some movement upstairs. I was in the living room, since I spent too much time in the bedroom. I then stood up to check what was going on, before I was watching Belle almost limping down the stairs, holding her neck. She grunted a little once she reached the bottom, "No need to be dramatic. You can heal." I told her, breaking the loud silence for a couple of seconds. 

Belle looked up shakily, her eyes wide and afraid. "I thought you loved me but instead you almost killed me." she said, before June came into the scene and helped Belle out by giving her some blood. "I want you both to make up." June told us what to do, "Whenever you are ready, of course..." she added. 

Belle then pulled away from June, beginning to start healing. She then looked at her with some hidden anger, before she went back upstairs quickly in a hurry. June sighed deeply, shaking her head and then returned to her duties. 

Well, I was hungry again. If I couldn't feed from Belle, then I would have to feed from someone. A tasty human, maybe...

Yeah, that sounded like a great idea. 

I walked over to the front door and opened it, stepping outside and felt the cool night air touch my face. Then, I let the vampire side of me take over, as I began searching for blood to feast on. 

(Meanwhile...)

June's POV

I was minding my own business, until I felt a gust of wind run through my home. Who...

Shit. I know who. This wasn't good. I had to follow her. 

I rushed outside bare-foot and saw Lisa walking deeper into the streets, watching her grab a human who screamed at the top of their lungs. I then ran for it, trying to reach Lisa in time but it was too late. She was already feeding from the human.