Chapter Thirteen - 'You Were Mine Twice'

// BLOOD MOON TIME <3 

Lisa's POV

I managed to find a perfect hiding place just in time. June and Belle were both experiencing the same symptoms of the blood moon, but Belle was worse. I never seen her so terrified before, and I told her that I loved her to 'the moon and back' before I ran to quickly hide. I was under the stairs, and it was kind of claustrophobic. I didn't really enjoy being in tight spaces, but this spot was great. It covered my scent too, at least I hoped it did...

I was listening hard for any noises or sounds, but since this large 'cupboard' was full of stuff, I couldn't hear anything so I assumed it was good, but I remained exactly where I was. Suddenly, I was having a odd sinking feeling that Belle was having a blood lust instead of a 'second transformation' which meant June lied to her about it, to calm her thoughts. This was bad...

I continued to listen out for anything, anything at all until I heard a couple of footsteps coming down the stairs above me. I then felt around for something to cover my eyes with, feeling a long scarf and wrapped it around my head, covering my vision. It was already dark, but now it was very dark. Just as I guessed, I felt a small gust of wind brush against my arms and face, meaning that the door was opened by someone. "Why are you hiding down here?" I heard June ask me, "Is it because of Belle?" 

"She told me to hide and she made me promise. How is she?" I replied, asking her on how Belle was. "She doesn't know what's happening to her. I may have accidentally lied to her about the blood lust that vampires get occasionally..." June told me quietly, "I am not having one, don't worry. I am perfectly fine, just a little bit hungry for some love." she then added, causing me to go back into my hiding spot and closed the door again, before hearing a little chuckle in my ear. 

June snuck in with me...

"I know that you are scared and I'm sorry. It's my fault for lying to her..."

I then ripped off the blind fold, seeing June's dark purple glowing eyes. "Then, why don't you fix her?!" I angrily whispered back, "She doesn't want me. She wants you." she told me softly, "The longer you leave her, the more hungrier she'll get." 

Shit, she was actually right. Shit...

I took a small deep breath, before I opened the door and stepped out of the cupboard and started to walk upstairs slowly, towards the bedroom where I locked eyes with Belle who was sitting on the edge of the bed. 

Once she licked her lips at me seductively, I knew it was game over. 

"You were mine twice, babe. You were mine as a human and you are mine as a vampire." she told me, gesturing me to come closer. 

I took one step forward.

"Stop teasing me and come over here, babe..."

I then took another step, and another...until I was in front of Belle. I watched her stand up gracefully, snaking her arms around me. She then placed her lips against mine deeply, feeling the passion. 

She was going to ruin me...