Chapter Nine - Facing June

// BLOOD MOON CHAPTER <3 <3 (it gets a bit seductive with June...)

Lisa's POV

I leaned up, placing my lips against Belle's to get the 'show on the road'. Her fangs pierced my lip though, causing me to pull back immediately. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to do that." she apologised, then I watched her fangs turn into normal human canines all of a sudden. Like magic. That was kind of cool, to be completely honest. As I was about to go in for another kiss, our time got cut short as Belle said this to me;

"June would love to see you now."

"How do you know?"

"It's the bond, babe. I can feel what she is feeling and I know what she is thinking. She sends me mind messages, and she sent me one just now, saying that she's ready for you." she explained to me, causing me to giggle a little. "Mind messages..." I said to myself out loud before I sat up and went to leave until Belle grabbed my hand to guide me. She took me into the main bedroom, where she let go of my hand and I was stood in front of June, who was sat on the edge of the bed. 

She was wearing the same robe too, that silk vampiric red. I looked over to Belle, but she quietly left the room so it was just me and June. 

"What are you thinking about, right now?" I decided to ask her, starting off a conversation. I then watched June stand up gracefully, licking her lips as she leaned down to my ear, "Mine." she whispered to me, causing goose-bumps to surface up on my skin. Shit...I wasn't like this with Belle...

Then, I felt June's tongue seductively lick up my neck, causing me to tilt my head back as a reaction. "I'm sorry about the incident that I caused, all those years ago. It wasn't my intention..." she purred out an apology. "The vampire in me wanted blood...especially yours. But, I couldn't find you. Where did you go?" she asked me, as I was about to reply, I felt her bite down. 

I closed my eyes, waiting for a bright light to enter my vision but that never came. I did feel something though, something crazy...something unexplainable...

I opened my eyes, watching June pull away and watched her step back, removing her robe with one simple motion and that was where it sparked. 

I went towards her, wrapping my arms around her and brought her close to me so that our bodies were touching. "I didn't feel like this with Belle." I told her truthfully, "Feel like what?" she asked me, managing to get out of my grip as she went down to her knees. "I can't think..." I replied, feeling her kiss my lower stomach. "Then, don't. Let her take care of you." I heard Belle from behind. 

"Can we...be on the bed? My legs feel like they are about to drop." I asked them, and a couple of seconds later, we were all on the bed and Belle let her fangs out again as I felt her sink them into me almost immediately. 

June watched with pleased purple eyes as she grinned, going down...

The following morning, I woke up and shared a little kiss with June, saying to myself in my mind;

'I only live once. We were never enemies, I was just angry.'