Chapter Eight - Fear

// Blood moon <3 <3 <3

Lisa's POV

I immediately felt fear as I watched the room turn a bright red, causing me to turn my head towards the window, watching the blood moon rise. I completely forgot that Belle and June were in front of me, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. But, they were in sort of 'trance' as they would have done something to me by now, especially Belle...

I stood up and moved past them, closing all of the curtains that I could see and find, leaving them in complete darkness. I swear it was just morning? 

 I ran upstairs and quickly hid under my bed, wanting to grab a weapon before I came up but I didn't want to hurt Belle. I couldn't harm her. I loved her with all of my heart and soul. Suddenly, I was hearing some movement coming from the stairs, causing me to slow my breathing. I closed my eyes as soon as I watched them both enter the bedroom. Wait a second...

They knew where I was hiding. They just want me to reveal myself. 

I made a mistake.

Fear invaded my mind as I opened my eyes, climbed out from under the bed and went to run out, until June caught me and wrapped her arms around me, "No! I'm not..." I tried to argue my way out of this terrible situation until Belle came forward and placed her hand against my cheek, quietening me down. "Let her go, babe. You are scaring her." she told June, causing her to obey as her grip loosened around me, pulling away. "We don't want to hurt you, babe. We just want to make you feel good..." Belle then turned her attention to me, purring. She tilted her head to the side, looking deeply into my eyes. 

Her eyes were a dark purple, mixed with a tint of lustful red which made me begin to obey Belle as I tilted my head to the side. Oh no...

Belle smiled as she leaned down, placing soft kisses from my neck up to my lips, where we shared a 'personal' kiss with June watching from behind. The kiss lasted for a solid minute, as I pulled away to begin unbuttoning my black shirt in front of Belle, then I let her finish the little job by removing it. "Should I give you both some time to figure it out?" June then asked us, "Yes please." I and Belle said in sync. Whoa...

"I hope it all goes well." June then said, leaving the bedroom and closed the door. Belle went over to lock it, to give us the privacy that we needed. 

"I'm sorry about the argument, that one month ago. I was just paranoid and now I think I'm cured, even though I am cursed because I summoned the blood moon accidentally...-"

I then immediately shut myself up as Belle took off her red robe, letting it fall off her shoulders. I have seen her body before...but not like this. She was so beautiful. "I have read that page and I had the same curse. I was cured because I let her take care of me. It was the best night of my life." she told me, walking over to me and gently grabbed my hand, guiding me over to the bed where I sat down. 

"Mine."

"Mine?" I repeated, in question, watching Belle's eyes flash a hungry red as her fangs extended. She then sat on top of me, caging me with her legs. She then placed her lips against mine, feeling her smile as I kissed her back, no words needed. Our bodies were pressed together as we made out, allowing our love to reconnect once more and properly. I then stood up with her attached to me, spinning her around and laid her down on the bed, hearing her let out a moan. For a vampire, she was very light. 

I pulled away to say this to her, "I have done my bit, and now you can do yours." 

She looked at me confused for a few seconds, until I moved off of her and laid down where she climbed on top of me. "As I have said before, a lot can happen in a month. I have learnt so many new things." she purred. "Show me what you have learnt, then." I told her back, before she chuckled. 

"Are you sure that you can handle it?"