The Beginning

Cara POV:

I felt a bit nervous to be honest sitting on the Airport and waiting for my flight to London , i take a sip of my water that i bought after i went through security and look around.Most of the people here sitting with me at the Gate are looking like they fly to London because of Business well im there for business too.

I was gonna sign my contract with Arsenal WFC and check out the apartment my dad bought for me in London.He was not just my Dad he was also my Manager and well one of the biggest supporters i have with my mum and my friends from school.

I was still waiting for my flight when i saw a message from one of my best friends from school.Robby well his real name was Robert but we call him the most of the time Robby.

Robert 🤍✨️:Still waiting for the Plane ?

Cara:Yep..but they say the plane is here in around 20 Minutes

Robert 🤍✨️: Good..again sorry that i couldnt drive you to the airport.Yesterday Night did go longer than expected 😅🥴

Cara:Well good that i know you because i asked my Mom yesterday morning if she could drive me when you told me you would go to a party Robert 😉.

Robert🤍✨️: First of all dont call me Robert..second of all i didnt plan on staying that long but then i saw that guy and yeah you know the rest.

Cara:Yes i know.Diana send me pictures of you making out with that dude in the bathroom of the Club.

Robert 🤍✨️: I hate our friend group 🖕🏼.

Cara: No you love us we all know that.You can tell me later everything on the phone because my Plane just landed. Love you Robert 🤍

Robert: How can i hate and love you at the same time Cara ? But have a save flight asshole 🤍.

I smiled a bit to myself when i saw the last message and was a few minutes later in my seat to fly to London.A new Chapter that would start very soon.

While i sat on my flight to London i should tell a bit of myself.
I am Cara Gross im 22 years old and i play football for the german national team and VFL Wolfsburg. My Dad is an ex professional Ice Hockey Player who played in the NHL and the hightest German Ice Hockey League and he was now a coach for my hometown team in the second divison of Ice Hockey in Germany. My Mum is a succesful Lawyer so you can imagine how my life looked like.I grew up in the US for the first few years of my Life before we moved back to Germany because of our Family.Sport was always part of my life i played Volleyball,Ice Hockey,Football i even played Tennis for one or two years. As i got older i needed to decide which sport i would like to play more professional and i choose football and yeah it was the right decision.I played for my hometown Team a few years before i got my first professionel contract in a bigger city where Wolfsburg saw me at one of my games.They spoke to my Parents and a few days later i had a tryout with the womens team of Wolfsburg.I would lie when i say i wasnt nervous i mean Wolfsburg is a Team with only National Team Players with big Names.But i will always remember the words my Dad told me one the way to Wolfsburg

,,Its just a tryout..have fun and play football like you always do. No pressure or anything else.We will always be proud of you no matter how this will end" these Words made me smile very big because i believed him like i always did.

So i did the tryout and everyone was impressed of me they knew i was good because of the under 16,18 and 19 National Teams but they didnt knew i was that good.Just a few days later i signed a professional contract with Wolfsburg.

I played 4 Years for Wolfsburg and it was amazing.I had to end School the first year i was a pro but with the help of my Family,Friends and Wolfsburg everything did go right.I finished school well and could only focus on football. In my first year i was the best young Player of Germany and on International Level which was a big honor but i wanted to proof that i wasnt a one hit wonder. I trained hard and got better and better i was always in the starting eleven and luckliy i only had minor injuries through out my career which only lasted a few Days.I always wanted to play even though i was injured. One time my head hit the Goalpost after an Corner and i had a big wound on my head which bleed really bad.They wanted to take me out of the Game but i said no and they bandaged my Head and i got back one the field.