(Happy) New Year

Leah POV:

Flashback

After the Game we wanted to go to a club.Cara didnt want to come because she needed to pack her things and would fly tomorrow to Germany.I was excited to fly after her on the 28th and to spend New Years with her.

I finally felt ready..ready for her to be my Girlfriend and to be hers.I wanted to ask her so bad now but wanted to make it a suprise on New Year after we started into the Year.It would be the perfect start into the New Year with the woman who i dream of in the night and who is always by my side.I wanted her to be mine and i wanted to be hers so bad.

After i got Home i changed my clothes into a Outfit for the Club.         I drove with a Taxi to Lia and Caitlin before we picked up Beth,Viv,Jordan and Jen.

Jordan and i were friends with not much contact but we were still good friends after our whole on and off thing.And im sure she knows that there is something between Cara and me and its just a matter of time till it gets official.I just hope that nothing will change it is good now and i hope it will continue to be like this after i asked Cara to be my Girlfriend.

We arrived at the Club and went straight to our Lounge after a while everyone was there that wanted to come and we start with the drinks and some shots.I really wished Cara would be here with me so we could dance together and have a good time but i respect her decision.

After a while i get to the Bar by myself to get a drink when a woman comes to me ,,Hey..im Nila" she says and smiles at me ,,Leah" i say friendly.

,,Are you here alone and in need for a drink ?" she asks and i shake my head ,,No im here with my friends and i dont need a drink" i say and this whole conversation was over for me but clearly not for Nila.

,,Come on Leah..just one drink.It doesnt hurt i promise" she says and i just shake my head again ,,No thanks..im not interested" i say and she sighs ,,One Chance..i promise im nice" she says but Jordan gets in between us ,,She said no!" she says mad at her ,,Now go away" Jordan looks after her and turns to me.

,,Thanks" i say and she nods ,,No Problem" she says and stands next to me ,,Everything okay with you ?" she asks me and i nod ,,Yeah.Im excited for Christmas and to spend the time with my family" i say and she nods.

,,If you want to we can New Years together..go in a Club or just stay at Home" she says and i smile slightly ,,Sorry but i have something planned" i say and she nods and looks down on the ground while i get my drink.

,,I will go to the toilette" i say and she nods ,,I will go with you..i need to use it too" she says and i nod.We go to the bathroom and everything went normal till i washed my head and Jordan came up behind me wrapping one arm slowly around me.

,,Jordan!" I say and turn around to her and slap her arm away.

,,Come on Leah..we both know we still have feelings for the other one" she says and i shake my head ,,Jordan this is not true.You may have feelings for me but i dont!.I closed our Chapter months ago and you should too" i say and grab my drink to leave the bathroom but she grabs my arms and comes near me.

,,Please Leah..give me one more chance.I changed to the better for you and will make you happy.We were so happy and i want to have you in my life" she says and i shake my head ,,No i dont want too" i say and try to get her hands from me but she leans in and kisses me.

Im shocked and try to get her hands off me and lean forward to trick her so i could push her away.

But then i see someone standing in the door looking at us.