Back in London

Back in my Hometown i spent a lot of time with Robby since he quit his studys and all the other ones had to work again.

I helped Robby building his own marketing firm and was seen in a few of his tiktoks and on his instagram.He got a lot bigger in these last months but didnt want to just be an influencer.

Besides that i had a lot of interviews,photoshoots and meetings which was a bit exhausting but i wanted to help making womens football bigger so i did my part with being present on the Internet and speaking about Womens Sport in General.

Robby and i went out for Brunch and sat down to talk about different things ,,I think i found the perfect apartment in London for me" he says and smile.He wanted to move to London which i was more than happy about.He wanted to because of his firm and he loved London and said it was the perfect city for him.

,,Show me" i said and he showed me the pictures and we talked about and sent an Email to them that he wanted the Apartment

My Phone that way laying on the table lit up and showed a message.I grabbed it and looked to see who it was before i layed it down again.

,,Leah ?" he asked and i nodded ,,Answer her" he said and i kept eating ,,She just texted me that she was now driving back to her Grandma" i said and he nods.

,,How are things going with her ?" he asked and i grab my Glass to take a sip of my water ,,Normal..like it was before" i say and he nods.I told him about Italy everything that happend in Italy.He noticed something was different so i told him but made him promise that he doesnt tell everyone.

,,You should tell her how difficult it is for you to just keep going like it was before the kiss" he says and i sigh ,,That doesn't make a difference so its not important" i say and he shakes his head ,,It is important how you feel Cara.You need to learn to speak about your feelings not only listen to other People when they need someone" he says and i sigh.

,,I will think about it..now its important that we find you an apartment and build everything up and i start to train again for the upcoming season" i say and he nods.

One Week later i started training again with my father on the pitch but also in the Gym to be in a good form again for the next season.

,,With the Euros coming up at the end of the season and everything..maybe you get a chance for the Ballon D Or" he said to me while i was stretching on the football pitch ,,Maybe but then i need a really good season.That means Champions League,WSL and FA Cup but also to have good games on the international camps" i say and he nods

,,Just be yourself..dont put to much pressure on yourself.You are the best..and i know im just your father who says this but you really are.There is no Player like you" he says and i nod and smile at him before we trained together.

We trained my dribbling technic aswell as my shooting and everything else.I felt more than ready for this season and wanted to show myself once again like i did last season.

Two weeks later i was back in London and helped Robby with his Apartment so he could as quickly as possible move in.

I heard the bell ring while i was painting the walls in his bedroom and look at him confused ,,Who is it ?" i ask him and he grins a bit ,,You will see" he says and goes to open the front door.I lay everything down and grab a towel to wash the paint off my hands a bit before i follow him

,,Thank you for coming" he says and i look at him while he hugs Beth,Viv,Lia and Leah.I sigh.

Really Robby ?I didnt tell Leah i was back in London because of our whole thing that was going on but he did.