Come with me

Cara POV:

I slowly wake up in the morning and rub my eyes before i notice that i was laying with Leah in my Bed.

We both layed on the side and she was cuddled into me and i was holding her in my arms.I smile at her and close my eyes again to just relax a bit and wait till Leah wakes up.

After a while Leah starts opening her eyes and rubs them a bit ,,Good Morning sleepy head" i say to her and she smiles at me ,,Morning" she says and i stroke her hair away from her face.

I sigh and smile ,,I make us some breakfast.You should call Lia..you promised her you would call her in the morning" i say and kiss her cheek before i get up and walk in the bathroom.I brush my teeth and wash my face before i take some towels out for Leah and a new toothbrush.I come out the bathroom and smile at her.I dont why but i liked the way of her laying just in bed with the phone in her hand and looking sleepy

,,I put a towel out for you and a toothbrush.You can use every product of mine" i say and she smiles ,,Thanks" she says and i nod and head to the kitchen.I play some music from my playlist and make some breakfast for Leah and me.

I made eggs,bacon,toast and some pancakes for us and wait for Leah at the table while i scroll through my social media and text my dad.

Dad💪🏽: Im excited to see you tomorrow little one.Have a good flight later :)

Mom🩵: Dont forget your passport! Cant wait to see you tomorrow.Have a good flight 🫶🏼

I smile at the messages from my parents before i look to Leah who came out of my bedroom ,,And how was the call with Lia ?" i ask her and she sits down in next to me.

,,Well i told her everything" Leah says and i nod ,,I want to tell you too" she says and i nod ,,Than do that" i say with a smile and listen to her.

She tells me everything that happend yesterday with Jordan and how she felt

,,Do you think it was the right decision ?" she asks me and i sigh ,,Well maybe a break does work for you two..i think you both should talk to each other when you're both ready and if you decide to try again you both should take it slow to make it work" i tell her with a small smile.

She nods and takes my hand ,,Thank you..i really mean it.Thank you you were there for me the whole night and you didnt even know why i needed your support" she says and we smile at each other.

,,You dont need to thank me Leah.Im always there for you even when i dont know why" i say and brush with my thumb over her hand and she hugs me before we part ways

,,And thank you for this big breakfast..i didnt expect that much" she says and i laugh slightly ,,Well i hope you're hungry because it needs to be gone.I fly to Germany later today" i say and she looks at me suprised ,,I didnt know that" she says and takes a sip of her coffee.

,,Yes..to Berlin.I have a photoshoot with Nike and some interviews and my dads Ice Hockey Team has an test game and i see my family there again" i say with a smile and she just nods and starts to eat.

,,Is everything okay ?" i ask her and she looks at me ,,Yeah..yeah i just dont know what to do without in the next days.I had the hope we would spend time together" she says and i smile at her

,,Before you say something like but dont feel bad about me and stuff like that" i say and take a pancake ,,You could come with me to Berlin" i say and she looks at me shocked ,,What ?" she asks.

,,Well some company wouldnt be bad.Yeah i have a photoshoots and a few interviews but thats just today at the evening and then i have nothing to do" i say to her with a smile ,,So if you want.Come with me"