The Start.

Cara POV:

I sit at the Airport London Heathrow and sigh my flight is already one hour late.I could've spend more time with Leah if i knew that.

I sigh and look at my phone i see some posts of my teammates from Germany and decide to post something too.

(Imagine this is Cara)

Cara_Gross7 posted tagged in this post @dfb_frauenteam
Sitting at the airport waiting for my flight to Munich to drive to National Camp.Im excited i hope you guys are too 🇩🇪

Comments

leahwilliamsonn: 🫠🔥❤️
arsenalwfc: Our gunner ❤️
alexscott2: Girl is looking fine 🤌🏼
liawaelti: Missing my hot bestie ❤️
katie_mccabe11:
German Beast 🇩🇪🫶🏼
dfb_frauenteam: We will wait for you 🫡
lena_oberdorf:Girl..🔥
merlefrohms:Never missing with the fit 🤌🏼🔥
RobbyS_12: 🧐I know that Jacket
funwithEl70: When do you start your modeling career ? 🤔

After 40 more minutes the plane finally arrived and i got to fly to Munich before one of the drivers from the DFB found me to drive me to Herzogenaurach where our Camp would be.

I already spend much time there with the german team and with Arsenal and the next Arsenal Camp was probaly gonna be there too which was cool cause this Adidas Camp was perfect to start into a new season or in a tournament like we do now.
I pull put my phone and decide to text Leah and inform her.

Cara: Im gonna call you in the evening.I need to change clothes immediately when i got there and have media meetings.
My flight was almost two hours late.
🙄🥴

Le❤️:Alright.Just text or call me when you have eaten dinner and are at your room.I love you ❤️🙃

Cara:Love you too ❤️

I put my phone away and soon arrive at the camp and go straight to the team meeting we have.Our Coach Martina tells us a few things and how the next two weeks here at the Camp are gonna look like.
After that i greet my teammates but need to change into some clothes from the DFB before i head to the press conference where i needed to be.

,,Hello to this press conference with one of our players Cara Gross.I will give everyone a sign that they can ask their questions and yeah so lets begin" Kate our Press Manager said and i look forward with a small smile and place my hands down in front of me.

She chooses the first interviewer and i look over to him ,,Nice to see you again Cara" he says and i nod with a small smile ,,Nice to see you too"

,,Camp finally starts now..are you excited for the next weeks with this team ?And how do you rate your chances for this upcoming tournament ?" he asks and i smile