Christmas

Leah POV:

,,That's my room" i hear Jacob say loud through the door and sigh

,,No i wanted it first!" I hear Holly say and shake my head while putting down the clothes in my hand.

,,If you two keep argue then i will take this room" Ben says and i open the door and look to all three of them with a annoyed face.

,,There are enough rooms for everyone.Dont speak that loud otherwise you three will sleep on the couch!" I say with a serious tone.

,,Damn..Leah calm down"Holly says and chuckles slightly.

,,Just play Rock,Paper and Scissors..the Winner gets the room" i tell them and they nod and play.

The first one who lost was Ben and then Jacob lost the battle against Holly.

She celebrates a bit while she is jumping ,,Haaa my room" she says with a big smile and goes inside the room and closes the door.

I shake my head with a small chuckle and look to Jacob and Ben.

,,Why is she soo annoyed and everything ?" Ben asks him while looking at me.

,,She misses Cara..and is worried that she will miss her flight to get here in time" Jacob says and smiles at me before he walks away.

,,That is not true" i say a bit louder to him while he walks away and shake my head before looking to Jacob.

,,It is true right ?" he asks with a small grin and i sigh.

,,Yes it is true" i tell him and he grins at me.

,,You know that Cara would to anything to not miss her flight and to get here in time.Dont worry about something like this Leah..she will be here believe me.She wouldn't want to miss your first christmas together not after what happend last year" Ben says and takes his bags in his hands again.

,,She will be there...so calm down" he says and walks away to get to the last room.

I sigh and go back to the bedroom for me and Cara to unpack our suitcases.

Cara and her Dad Robert would come to our house here in the north of England tomorrow.
Her and her Dad did some charity work in Germany and were visiting Children's Hospitals and some organisations to give out presents for everyone and to spread a bit of Love to those who have a hard time or dont get enough love.

And yes that she does something like this is amazing and i think its very nice that they try to give something back but im worried that she will miss the flight or that the flight gets canceled.

Its just would be to stressful and i want to spend our first christmas together and in peace.
After the euros everything turned a bit around.
We now got a lot more eyes on us and have a lot more work to do outside of the pitch especially i as the Captain had a lot going on.

People see us on the streets ,the stadiums get very full and the media sees us.

It is incredible that Women's Football keeps growing and its not just like that in England.Its the same in Germany,Spain,France and so on.
But that also means that we are present in these other countrys too.

Luckliy i know that it will get easier with time and will be normal for us one day but right now it takes a lot of strength to get done with everything which is why im so excited for this time with Cara and our families.

Just us and our loved ones so we can calm down and start good into the second half of this season.

I know its not been easy for Cara either starting with the hate she got and her being one of those top players ,she has a big name and it continues to grow since she is playing in an amazing season.
But this also means she got a lot of media duties and events just like i do.