Rumours

Cara POV:

When i woke up the next morning i look over to Leah who is still knocked out well that is better than being awake and having a headache.
I make sure she is tucked in before i grab a sweatshirt to put on and leave the bedroom.

I was going into to the kitchen when i saw Amanda there ,,What are you doing here ?" i ask her and she smiles ,,Making Breakfast" she says and i shake my head ,,No..no you're my guest so sit down please" i say and she chuckles slightly ,,Let me atleast help you Cara" she says and i sigh.

I go around the kitchen counter and look to the couch ,,Where is Jacob ?" i ask Amanda ,,In the Guestroom i woke him up so he could go there" she says and i nod with a smile while i turn on the coffee machine
,,And how was he ?" i ask her and she laughs slightly ,,Well he needed help to go over and said he never had such an headache" she says and i laugh slightly
,,He will probaly still do it again" i say and she nods ,,Yep..someday he will learn like we all do" she says.

We make breakfast together and we talk about the last weeks and the upcoming months ,,Where are you two going for the summer break ?" she asks and i sigh ,,I wanted to ask Leah if she wants to spend the summer in Napoli.If you want too you could join..with Bernie,Jacob,Holly and Ben" i say with a smile and she smiles ,,Sounds good..talk with Leah and text me then" Amanda says and i nod ,,Maybe i should invite my parents over aswell" i say and she nods.

,,When will you be able to train again ?" Amanda asks and i sigh ,,I dont right now.They will look at it on Tuesday and i hope i can play on Sunday against Chelsea.." i say and she looks over ,,But your surgery will only be 2 weeks ago then" she says and i nod ,,Yep but i plan to just let them tape my wrist and hand so i can play.I dont want to miss the Game" i say

,,You are really different Cara" she says with a slight chuckle ,,Is it a good or a bad thing ?" i ask her
,,Good..that is one thing i like about you" she says and i smile at her ,,Thanks".

After we finish making breakfast i finish my coffee ,,I will wake up Leah now" i say and she nods.I take the water bottle and some painkillers with me and go in the bedroom.I lay everything down and sit down on Leah's side and stroke her cheek slightly ,,Darling..its time to wake up" i say to her and she slowly begins to open her eyes ,,God..why do i drink alcohol" she says quietly.

I smile at her and stroke her cheek ,,It will be over soon" i say with a smile and lean down to kiss her but she stops me with her hand on my lips ,,No..dont" she says and i was about to say something but she stands up fast and goes into our bathroom.I follow her and hold her hair before she throws up into the toilette.

I go down to her and put her hair in a ponytail and slowly rub her back
,,I hate the person who came up with the idea of taking shots" she says and i chuckle slightly ,,It was you Darling..you wanted to take shots" i say and she groans and throws up again.

After she was done she lays back against the wall and i clean the toilette quickly before i go down to her again and smile ,,Come on..we will brush your teeth and then you take some painkillers and eat breakfast" i say to her and take her hands ,,Please tell me i didnt ruin your night in anyway..did you have fun too ?" she asks and i smile at her ,,No you didnt and yes i had fun.We will talk about once you feel better" i say and help her up.She brushes her teeth and i gave her some new clothes before she takes the painkillers and drinks some water.

We go out of the bedroom and sit down on the eating table next to Amanda and Jacob ,,You two really look terrible" Amanda says and i smile slightly ,,In a few hours they will feel better" i say and we start to eat and it was quiet the whole time ,,Can i sleep again ?" Jacob asks when he finished ,,I want too sleep to again" Leah says and looks at me.