I have made a decision

Cara POV:

Two Days later i sit at Home alone and look at the contract Barcelona gave me.I sigh when i see the money and everything it was a good contract to be fair.I lay it down to the side and grab my phone.

Le❤️:On my way to you now 😘

I smile when i see the message and look at the contract again.

I have Leah back for two days now and should leave her again.I cant do that right ?I sigh and take the contract to hide it.I need to think about this.

I sit down on my couch and text my dad.

Cara🫶🏼: I looked at the contract.

Dad🫶🏼: And ?What do you think ?

Cara🫶🏼:It is a good contract but i dont know if i should do it.I like London and Arsenal.

Dad🫶🏼:And Leah👀.Did you two talk ?

I sigh Leah and i talked about it and said that we wanted to keep it a secret a bit to concentrate on our relationship.No one knew that we were together now they all just thought we talked about everything that happend and nothing more happend.

Cara🫶🏼:Yes.

Dad🫶🏼:And ?How did it turn out ?

Cara🫶🏼:We are friends now.We both need time

Dad🫶🏼:Good.Im sure everything will be okay.

Cara🫶🏼:I will think about the contract and anything.Ill text you tomorrow.

Dad🫶🏼: Dont stress yourself.Think about it and take your time.Jonas will surely give you two or three days more.

Cara🫶🏼:I will.Say hello to mom from me ❤️

Dad🫶🏼:I will ❤️ love you little one.

I smile when i see the message and look up when my front door opens and Leah comes in ,,Hello you beautiful woman" i say to her while i stand up and go to her.

,,Hello you charming woman" she says and i wrap my arms around her and kiss her ,,How was the day with your mom ?" i ask her and she lays her arms around my neck ,,Good..i missed you but good" she says and i smile at her.

,,What did you do today ?" Leah asks ,,Not much..relaxed a bit texted with my dad" i say and she smiles at me ,,Good for you..you need to do that more often" she says and i roll my eyes.

,,Dont roll your eyes at me Gross.." she says and i grin a bit ,,Did you tell your mother we talked ?" i ask and she nods ,,Yep and she was happy that we did and thinks that we will get back together" she says and i kiss her ,,Well good that we are already back together".

I take my arms away and go to the kitchen ,,What do you want to eat ?" i ask her and she sits down on the other side of the counter ,,You decide" she says and i nod ,,Alright"

She looks at me while i stand at the fridge and grab some things for dinner ,,Did you get the contract ?" she asks and i look at her ,,What Contract ?" i ask her.

,,The one from Barcelona" she says and i sigh and nod slightly ,,And ?How does the contract look like ?" she asks and i sigh

,,I haven't read it yet" i lie and look at her with a small smile ,,Cara..we both know that you're that kind of person who is too excited to put this down and not read it immediately" she says and i start to cut the vegetables.

,,Yeah i've read it" i say and shake my head ,,But i didnt decide..i need time"

,,How does the contract look ?Better than the Arsenal one ?" she asks and i look to her and put the knife down.
,,Is it important ?Im not playing football for the money i play it to win trophies and to have fun" i say and she sighs ,,But you still make money with it" she says.