Vacation

Cara POV:

I wake up and look confused up when i instantly feel something on me.I look and see how Leah was fully laying on me and i chuckle quietly and brush her hair away from her face.I lay my arms around her again and close my eyes again.

After a while i open one eye and look at Leah who looks at me awake ,,I thought you were sleeping" she says quiet and lays her head down again ,,I was then i woke up and then i closed my eyes again to relax a bit" i say and stroke her back a bit.

,,Mhmmm" i hear and smile ,,Do you want breakfast ?" i ask and she shakes her head slightly ,,Later..now i just want to lay on you" she says and i nod ,,Okay.." i say and kiss her head ,,Dont stop.." she says when i stopped stroking her back.I nod again and start doing it again.

,,I hate it" she says after a while and i look at her confused ,,What ?" i ask
,,I need to pee.." she says and i laugh slightly ,,Go..i stay her i just need to roll over.I cant lay on my back anymore" i say and Leah looks at me and kisses my cheek before she stood up to go to the bathroom.

I finally have the opportunity to stretch and roll over to my stomach.I close my eyes again and hear that Leah comes out of the bathroom again ,,And how am i supposed to cuddle you now ?" she asks and i roll over and lay now on the side.

I look at her and open my arms ,,Better ?" i ask and she lays down in my arms and i wrap them around her ,,Yep" she says and cuddles into my chest.I kiss her forehead and she looks up to me with a smile ,,How long are you away again ?" she asks and i smile at her ,,2 weeks with my friends and then im in Germany for a week" i say and she nods ,,And after that ?"

,,Probaly start training again" i say and she looks at me suprised ,,Already ?" .I nod and smile ,,I need to improve my game" i say and she rolls her eyes and shakes her head ,,You're the perfect left winger..you dont need to improve" she says

,,Thanks but i think there are few things that i can work on" i say with a smile ,,Work on not being an cute asshole.Would be nice if you just have the cute part" she says and i laugh slightly ,,But i have fun with being the cute asshole" i say and she looks at me ,,You're lucky i like you" Leah says and i smile at her ,,Thank god you like me" i say and she grins at me.

,,Im gonna make breakfast now" i say and kiss her cheek before i stand up and get my phone out of my jacket ,,Any wishes ?" i ask and she shakes her head with a smile.I look at her for one more second before i go to the kitchen.

If i stayed one more minute in that room i would've kissed her.I know that but this cant happen.It would make things complicated and i dont want that.

I make some breakfast and we eat together in her kitchen while listening to some music before i clean the kitchen and go to the bathroom.After brushing my teeth and change into the clothes from yesterday night i go to Leah again

,,You're already leaving ?"she asks and stands up and comes up to me while i nod ,,I need to pack my things and i need to check if my Apartment is still in one piece and if everybody got there safe" i say with a smile and she nods ,,We will be chatting right ?And maybe call the other one" she says wrapping my arms around me and i nod

,,Of course.You can always call me..enjoy your time in Ibiza but take care of yourself!" i say and she smiles at me ,,I will..i promise but you will do the same okay ?" Leah says and i nod ,,I will" i say and look at her with a smile.We hug each other tight and she kisses my cheek before i go.

2 Days later

We were now since this morning in Greece and waited for our other friends before we got the two rent cars and drove to the house we had rented.These 14 Days will all look the same.Waking up around 10 breakfast and then to the beach ,a bit of sightseeing then going out eating and then it will probaly end in a club or at the house with a small party with just our group.