Blue eye

Cara POV:

After mine and Leahs Trip to Berlin i needed to focus again on Football we had an FA Cup Match against Birmingham that we won 6:0.I scored two Goals and made an assist for Viv.Right now i loved playing Football we were winning and this team was just amazing.I had so much fun on and off the pitch that i just enjoyed life.

But now stressful weeks were coming.In two days we would play against Man City in the league and then i would travel to Germany for an international break after that we had an Conti Cup Game before we would play Chelsea.My first London Derby.After that more training and Games but i was ready to play 90 minutes and more in all of them.

We just finished training and i got out off the shower and put on my clothes when Katie spoke to me.

,,When do you travel to Germany ?" she asks and i think for a second about it ,,The day after the Game against City..First Session is two days after the Game" i say and she nods.We were gonna play against each other on this international break.Germany against Ireland in Cologne.

,,Are you gonna miss me ?" i ask her with a grin and slightly laugh ,,Of course my love..i cant wait to see on that pitch" she says and i put my hoodie on while we laugh a bit.

I say goodbye to everyone and drive Manu home before i got to my Apartment and had a few online interviews for German TV which i enjoyed.It kept me busy.

2 Days later

I do my last sprint on the Pitch before i go inside again to the changing rooms.I felt more than good and had a good feeling for this Match.I was starting again like all the other Games and did my routine like i do everytime.

Starting 11
Manuela Zinsberger
Laura Wienroither
Leah Williamson
Lotte Wubben Moy
Steph Catley
Jordan Nobbs
Lia Waelti
Beth Mead
Kim Little (C)
Cara Gross
Vivianne Miedema

1':Arsenal has the ball first and starts their passing game in their own half

4':First Chance Mead crosses the ball in for Miedema who misses the ball by centimeters but Gross is there to still shoot it on the Goal but the Goalpost is there for City to safe them.

7':Missed Chance by Chloe Kelly for City

14': Gross passes the ball after an lovely run to Little who stands outside the box but Roebuck is there and catches the ball

27':Williamson heads the ball after an corner in the arms of Roebuck

33':0:1 City.Lauren Hemp uses the space she got and crosses the ball inside the box where Chloe Kelly stands and heads the ball in the net.

I watch it all happend and sigh a bit.I run to the team and clap in my heads ,,Come on! Heads up..there is still enough time!" I say to them and Kim and Leah say some motivational things too before i get back to my place before the Game starts off again.

40':0:2 the ball finds Alanna Kennedys head after an corner.No chance for Zinsberger

This cant be true.I sigh and go back to the middle line while i shake my hand.Something needs to change.I need to do more.

44':Katie Mccabe Yellow Card after an sliding tackle

45+2':Gross gets the ball from Waelti and tricks out two defenders aswell as Roebuck and shoots the ball in the net.

After faking out two city defenders i had the confidence to do the same with Ellie and it worked so i had an easy job of putting the ball in the net.I grab the ball out of the net and run back to the middle line clapping hands with a few of my teammates.1:2 is better than an 0:2 for the Halftime.