Feeling Better

Cara POV:

2 Months later

Leah and i were in a much better place than we were 8 weeks ago.
We talked about everything and i learned how to open up again which was important for me and for our relationship.

I should have not listened to those people on the internet and i shouldn't have thought it was right to read it cause it was definitely not.Im thankful for Leah that she helped me with it and always told me how good i am in every aspect.

A lot happend in the last 2 Months ,my family visited us more often and we got out with our friends more after we our relationship was better again.
The Season at Arsenal started well but we have a bit of an injury crisis.
Beth and Viv are both out with a torn ACL Injury and many of the Girls have smaller injurys that last a few weeks.

Luckliy i stayed completely healthy but this also means that i played 90 minutes every Game and that now for a few months for club and country.I love playing football but im a bit worried that i get injured too or that im not fully ready for each game.

Right now i helped Leah unpacking her last things because she moved in with me after we talked about everything and anything felt normal again.

,,How can one person have so many clothes ?" i ask her while i sit on our bed and watch how she puts everything away into our closets.

,,This is not a lot before i packed everything in the boxes i sorted some clothes out" Leah says and i raise my eyebrows to look at her

,,Really ?Leah look at me..do you promise you sorted some clothes out ?" I ask her and look at her.

She looks at me with a nervous smile and i immediately know that she lies which is why i shake my head
,,You know that you cant lie to me..why are you even trying ?" i ask her and she throws a hoodie at me with a small laugh.

,,I hate it..how do you know it every time ?I tried to work on my joker face like you have one but it doesnt work" she says a bit frustrated and i grin slightly.

Its true i can figure it out pretty quickly when Leah trys to hide something or trys to surprise while i have a some sort of joker face and can hide things longer than Leah.

,,We will have a problem later when we have kids and they ask you something about their presents for christmas or their birthday" i tell her with a small chuckle and Leah raises her eyebrows while looking at me.

,,We have Kids in the future ?" she asks me while she comes closer to me and sits down on my lap.

I grin slightly and nod while she lays her arms around my neck and my hands find their place at her back.
,,How many ?" she asks me and i smile

,,Two or Three maybe..i dont know.Your choice" i say to her and she grins at me.

,,Why is it my choice ?" she asks me slightly confused.

,,I dont know i just cant imagine myself to carry a child for 9 months" i say to her and she nods slightly.

,,Which does not mean that i want you to carry our children.If you want too then i will fully support and everything but if not we can adopt" i tell her and she smiles at me.

,,I would love to carry our children.But it might be a long process for me to get pregnant because of my endometriosis" Leah tells me and i nod with a small smile.

,,I know.We will talk with a doctor when the time comes.Right now its just you and me" i say to her and she kisses me gently.

,,Yes it is.But i really like to imagine how our future with look like in a big house with our children and a dog" she tells me and i grin slightly.