Training Camp II

Leah POV:

After a few hours of laying around and thinking about everything that happend in these last days i finally fall asleep.The Night was definitely to short i knew this right away when Lia waked me up.

,,Come on Leah..you need to wake up" Lia said after coming out of the bathroom ,,You have around 15 minutes before we need to go down for breakfast"

I nod and go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth and thankfully i was a bit more awake then.After i did my hair i came out the bathroom to change my clothes and saw Lia sitting on the bed with Caitlin and Cara standing in front of her

,,What are you two doing here ?" i ask them when all three of them were looking at me

,,I wanted to pick Lia up so we could go down together and then Cara came out of her room and i asked her to come with me" Caitlin explains and Cara nods with a small smile on her face.

,,Caitlin and i am going down..you can go with Cara" Lia says and takes Caitlins Hand to drag her with her out of the room.

Cara and i look after them and she chuckles a bit ,,I give them two weeks before they have something official" she says and i go to my luggage to take out some clothes

,,Is everything ok ?" she asks and i look to her and nod a little ,,Yeah im just not a morning person"

We look at each other a while before i grab the jacket from yesterdays evening that Cara gave me

I watch her how she turns around and look at the wall ,,What are you doing ?" i ask her with a small laugh

,,I thought you wanted to change clothes" she says and i chuckle

,,You know you see my body in the changing room later right ?Or in the shower in all the changing rooms we will be at" i say and she nods ,,I know but i dont want you to feel uncomfortable with me looking"

I say smile at her and nod ,,You're cute" i say while changing my clothes ,,Im not cute..im respectful" she says and i laugh slightly ,,And thats cute"

She shakes her head and laughs a bit
,,What ?Why are laughing ?" i ask her still changing clothes

,,Nothing..i promise.I just cant believe that im cute in your eyes when im just respectful" she says and i sigh ,,Well you are.So accepted it" i say and smile at her when im down ,,You can turn around"

She turns around with a hand on her eyes ,,You're sure everything is covered ?" she asks laughing and i take a step forwards her ,,Look for yourself" i say with a grin

She looks through her hand and takes a deep breath ,,Thank god..i could not eat something after seeing you naked" she says with a laugh while i roll my eyes and smack her playfully on the arm ,,Dont be such a asshole"

,,Owww" she says playing and grins at me ,,Well im a cute asshole right ?" I grin at her and shake my hand ,,Now your just an asshole" i say and shakes her head ,,We both know im not".

She goes to the door and opens it ,,After you Vice Captain" she says and i smile and go out of the room after grabbing my phone.

At breakfast im sitting again with Lia.Kim and Katie join us a few minutes later while i look around and see Cara again with Beth,Steph and Jen at one table.We smile at each other before she goes back to her talk with Steph and Lia takes me out of my thoughts while looking at Cara.

She looks at Cara and then again at me ,,Everything okay ?" she asks and i nod with a smile ,,Yeah..everything is good"

After we got an break for an hour we go down to the training pitch to start the first session in this camp.We do a lot of passing and tactical things in the first session before we head to the gym to do a strength workout.Everyone got something else since the coaching staff makes individual plans for everyone.