You are my everything

Leah POV:

I woke up and turned around to feel Cara next to me but nothing her bedside was cold and no one was there.Confused i sit up and walk out the bedroom and stop when i see Cara in the Kitchen making breakfast.

This Girl.

I go up to her and raise an eyebrow ,,What do you think you are doing ?" i ask her and she looks up suprised ,,Breakfast" she says quietly and i shake my head

,,Sit down Cara" i say and i go over to her to finish the breakfast ,,But-" she says but i interrupt her ,,No..sit down.Im being serious" i say and she lays down the knife before she sits down at the counter.

,,I've told you yesterday that im gonna make breakfast..you had surgery yesterday and you already use your hand.The Doctor told you you need to rest your hand" i say to her and look up to her ,,But i did nothing with the left hand" she says and i look at her while raising my eyebrows again

,,Cara..i saw you.You used your left hand like it was not broken" i say and she looks down and stays quiet.

,,I make breakfast tomorrow understood ?" i ask her and she nods ,,Words..Cara" i say and she sighs ,,Yes.." ,,Good..now dont look at me like i will ruin the breakfast" i say.

She sighs and takes her coffee to drink something ,,Did you take your medications ?" i ask and she nods ,,Good Girl" i say with a small grin and she raises an eyebrow ,,Im the only who gets to say that..understood ?" she says to me and i look to her ,,Mhm i dont think so" i say and watch how she stands up and comes over to me.

,,What was that ?" she asks and turns off the stove ,,I said that i dont think that you're the only one who gets to say that..plus you didnt say it in a long time" i say and she looks around.

I look at her confused but then she picks me up with one hand and goes to the bedroom ,,Cara..what are you doing ?" i ask laughing ,,You will see" she says and lays me down on the bed.

,,Cara..your hand" i say but she begins to kiss my neck ,,Forget my hand..i still have the other one" she says into my ear and continues to kiss my neck.I moan slightly and turn my head so i could kiss her while she goes under my shirt with her healthy hand.

She takes off my shirt and kisses her way down to my shorts while i lay my head back and moan slightly after my shorts went down she takes off her shirt now only in a sports bra and her shorts before she kisses my thighs.

I moan immediately and feel her grin ,,I like that sound" she says making me grin she kisses my stomach and looks up to me
,,Dont play with me Cara!" I say and she grins at me ,,Me ?Never" she says and was gonna take off my underwear but then.

,,Leah! Cara!" she looks up to me and i look to the bedroom door ,,Is that your mother ?" she asks and i lay there not knowing what is going on.

,,Leah..Cara where are you girls ?" Mom asks again and Cara stands up grabbing her Shirt and goes out the bedroom.I quickly grab my shorts and my shirt to put on before i follow her.

,,Amanda..what are you doing here and why do you have Keys for my Apartment ?" Cara asks and i quickly come over ,,Mom" i say.

Mom looks at us oh god she knows definitely what we were doing.

,,You left the keys in my car on Saturday Leah" she says and Cara looks over to me ,,And why are you here ?" i ask her ,,I wanted to bring you girls breakfast and wanted to check on Cara.." Mom says and i sigh.

,,Well you could've text me that you were coming over and that you have my keys" i say to her

,,I did text you..both of you but no one answered and i found the keys today so i thought i would come over" she says and looks to the stove ,,But seems like you two did cook breakfast but then got..distracted" Mom says and looks slowly over to us.