Roommates

Leah POV:

I wake up the next morning and grab my phone from the nightstand and smile when i see a message from Cara

Cara❤️: Good Morning 👀 i hope you slept well..call me when you're awake.

I sit up and call Cara with a big smile on my lips while i stand up to grab some clothes.

,,Good Morning" she says and i grin ,,Morning..how are you ?" i ask her.

,,Good..woke up at 6 soo a bit tired but okay" she says and i nod ,,Oh..im sorry to hear that"

,,Dont be..i never really sleep well" she says and i sigh ,,Then we should work on that..you shouldn't be tired all the time" i say and she chuckles a bit ,,Im not tired all the time..i got used to it" she says and i roll my eyes.

,,I know you rolled your eyes Leah.." she says and i grin ,,No i didnt"

,,Yes you did..dont lie to me" she says and i smile ,,Tell me why i called you" i say and lay my phone down and turn on the speaker to change clothes.

,,What are you and your family doing today ?" she asks with a smile.

,,I dont know..probaly just playing games and spending time together" i say ,,I pick you guys up at 6 p.m okay ?" she asks and i look at my phone confused ,,Why ? Where are we going and i thought you were busy ?" i ask

,,Ask your Granny..she knows everything.I need to go know" Cara says and i sigh ,,Cara you can not go now! I want to know" i say

,,Ask Bernie..then you will know" she says ,,We will see each other later.."
I was gonna say something but then she already ended the call.

I brush my teeth before i go down to my family.

,,Morning" i say and they all smile at me ,,Morning" they all say and Granny looks at me ,,Did you sleep good ?" she asks and i nod ,,Yeah..ahh i spoke to Cara and she told me you know why she is gonna pick us four up today" i say and Jacob looks confused ,,Why ?" he asks and Mom comes to the eating table and sits down because everything was know ready for breakfast.

,,We talked yesterday about my favorite restuarant and the ice hockey team here in Milton Keynes" she says and my mom smiles

,,So she called about an hour ago and said that she got a table for us four at Granny favorite Restuarant and Tickets for the Ice Hockey Game on the evening cause your Grandma wanted to go" Mom says and i look at her suprised ,,So she is not coming with us ?" i ask and Granny grins

,,At first she didnt want to because she said she wanted to gift us four but i told her that i wanted her to come and that she better be with us" Bernie says and i shake my head slightly and smile.

,,Wow..does she know that she doesnt need to impress us ?" Jacob asked slightly laughing ,,She doesn't want to impress us..she is just a good person" i say and sit down

,,Are your two together now ?" Jacob asks and i sigh ,,Its..complicated" i say and he looks at me confused ,,Why is it complicated ?She is perfect" he says and my mom speaks up ,,Jacob..Leah and Cara will figure everything out..you're not doing it better" she says and he nods ,,Okay..sorry i just wanted to know"

We eat breakfast before we play some games and i go upstairs to take a shower and to make myself ready for this evening.

When i got out of the shower and got to my bedroom again i see Cara sitting on my bed ,,What the fuck ?!" i say and jump back.

Cara laughs slightly and looks at me ,,What are you doing here ?Its just 5 p.m" i say and close the door and hold the towel that was around my body.

,,We finished earlier then expected" she says with a small grin and looks at me ,,Dont look at me like that" i say to her ,,How do i look at you ?I did nothing wrong" she says and i shake my head and sigh.