Im sorry.

Cara POV:

I look at Leah while i sit there by my locker and sigh ,,Not today..i have the meeting with Jonas and my Dad" i say to her and she nods and i know she is nervous ,,I will text you" i say and i stand up again.I look at her wrist and see the bracelet we both had and bought back then in Italy.

,,You can lay it down if you want too..the bracelet" i say and turn around to back my bag ,,I dont want too..i will wear it everyday hoping it will never break" she says and i nod while facing her with my back.

,,Then do that if you want too" i say quietly and look at the bracelet on my wrist.I still wore it and never noticed it till now.

I ignore it and put on my jacket ,,Will you really text me ?" she asks and i turn around and nod ,,Yes..i just dont know when" i say and take my bag.

,,Is there more or can i go ?" i ask her and she shakes her head ,,Say Hello to your dad from me" she says and i nod ,,I will" i say and go.

I take a deep breath when i left the lockerroom and try to ignore all the feelings i had in this moment to step outside and greet my dad who was already waiting for me.

,,Hey" i say and we hug each other ,,Hey" he says and smiles at me ,,Have you thought about this whole situation ?" he asks and i sigh ,,Which one ?" i ask and he smiles.

,,The one with the offers" he says and i sigh ,,I dont know what do to..i love London and Arsenal but.." i say and he nods ,,But you dont know if its good to stay after everything that happend with Leah" he says and i nod.

,,We talk with Jonas..will find out what Arsenal is planning to do with you and then we talk about it again" he says and we go inside and go to Jonas Office where we sit down.

,,So..lets get into it.Cara Contract will end after this season have you thought about if she has a future here" my dad says and Jonas smiles ,,Of course would we like to offer Cara a new Contract" he says with a smile.

,,We know that Barcelona,Bayern and Wolfsburg are good options but i think we know how strong the WSL is and how good this team is" Jonas says and we nod ,,We would like to offer you a new contract for three years..you get a signing bonus and obviously we would pay even better" he says and gives us the contract.I look at it with my dad and sigh

,,Do i have time to think about it ?" i ask and he nods ,,Of course but it would be nice to know in a few days because if you leave us we would probaly be interested to this in the winter transfer period" he says and we nod.

,,Give me two or three days then i make a decision" i say and my dad takes the contract ,,My Wife will look at it since she is a lawyer like we did the last time" he says and Jonas nods ,,Of course".

We say goodbye and we head outside ,,Are you sure you can make this decision in just two or three days ?" he asks and i nod and sigh ,,Tell Bayern and Wolfsburg im not interested" i say and he nods.

,,What do i tell Barcelona ?" he asks and i look around ,,Let them send me the contract they have for me.This doesn't mean anything i just want to look at it" i say and he nods.

,,I forgot something in the locker..wait by the car for me" i say and he nods.I walk inside again to grab a pair of boots before i walk out again and see my dad and Leah talking to each other.

I'll wait for a bit and look at them before i walk over to them ,,Why the boots ?" Dad asks me ,,A Gift for someone" i say and he nods before i open my car and put my bag and the boots in the trunk.

I turn around and Leah and i look at each other ,,Your Grandmas reached out..they said they will send a gift for me that i was supposed to get for Christmas..do you know what it is ?" she asks and i shake my head ,,No just saw that it was in a bag" i say and she nods.