Im there for you

Cara POV:

We were now three weeks into the new season and i played amazing.I've let all my anger and everything out there on the pitch and just scored a hattrick against West Ham.

I clap hands with everyone after the Game before i went to a interview

,,Cara 3 Games 5 Goals and 2 Assists..looks like you are trying to break some record" he says and i smile slightly.

,,No i just try to play my best Game like always and yeah have some luck right now with my right foot" i say to him and he nods.

,,Do you already notice some difference in this league after the euros win from England ?" he asks me and i nod slightly ,,Oh yeah definitely..we have a lot more visitors at our Games and yeah the Arsenal Community just grows and i really hope it continues to grow"

,,Last Question..some fans on the internet say you are after that loss in euros and after having not that successful season with Arsenal on a Revenge Tour..would you say that too ?" he asks me and i grin slightly

,,I dont know..ask me again at the end of the season" i say and wink at the camera before i walk away.

,,Revenge season ?Really ?" Manu asks me and i smile ,,I didnt say yes to it" i say and we look at each other ,,Is everything okay ?" she asks me and i smile ,,I just scored an hattrick Manu..of course im okay" i say and we go inside the changing room.

Two Weeks later

I watch how Leah went down after she tricked out an Spurs Player no contact injurys are never good i run over to her and go down on my knees ,,Where does it hurt ?" i ask her and she looks at me ,,My Foot" she says and i nod while the physios came.

I stay by her side and hold her hand and stroke her cheek a few times ,,Everything is going to be okay..dont worry about it Leah" i say to her and help her up with the physios ,,Score for me" she says and i nod before i kiss her forehead and the physios go with her off the field.

I watch after her and sigh.

We had a lot of arguments in the last three weeks and this doesnt make it easier , i sigh and go back to my position to continue to play the Game.

Flashback

We just came back from Dinner with Alex and Leah said again something was wrong with me

,,Talk to me Cara please.." she says while we go into her apartment and i take off my jacket ,,About what ?" i ask her.

,,About what is going on with you..you are acting different.You dont enjoy it to go out with me ,you dont laugh that much you dont smile that often.Something must be going on!" she says and i shake my head

,,There is nothing going on! And there is nothing to talk about" i say to her and we look at each other with a serious face.

,,Why wont you talk to me ?What have i done ?Did i hurt you ?Is it the euros win ?" she asks and i shake my head.

,,What the hell Leah ?No..i told you about a million times how proud i am of you.Am i sad about it that i lost ?Of course i dont like to lose neither of us does but that is not reason why i would be acting weird" i say to her and she rolls her eyes.

,,But something must be wrong! Otherwise you wouldn't be that different" she says to me and i sigh ,,Leah..People change yes even in relationships maybe i just changed" i say to her and she looks at me.

,,You didnt change ,you are acting different because something happend and the fact that you are not talking to me hurts me!" She says and i roll my eyes