Coming Home

Cara POV:

We were now one week away before we would play against Wolfsburg in the Quarterfinal for the Champions League.I was not nervous for the Game in the Emirates but i was for the second Game.Playing in Wolfsburg again for the first time since i moved clubs will be different.
We would play in the big stadium and seeing all the Wolfsburg Fans again will be emotional plus my family would be there and some of my friends.

It was gonna be emotional.

I stare to the ground while i play the guitar and sit with my teammates in Leah's Apartment we all wanted to watch the mens game so we came together like always.I play some melodies while im with my head in Wolfsburg and imagine how its gonna be when i hear my name.

,,Cara!"Beth,Steph,Jen,Katie and Leah scream at me.I look at them confused ,,What ?" i ask and still play the guitar ,,You're playing the same melody for like 5 minutes" Beth says and i stop immediately
,,Yes..Im sorry" i say and lean back to watch the Game.

,,Is everything okay ?" i hear Leah say and look to the group ,,Yes" i say and Beth,Jen,Steph,Katie,Viv,Lia,Caitlin and Leah look at each other.
That is not good.

,,Are you sure ?" Lia says ,,You can talk to us you know that right ?" Jen says and i sigh and nod ,,We are here for you if you need us" Steph says and i nod ,,I know but everything is okay plus that is my sentence" i say and grab my beer from the table.
,,Well no its not.You are there for anyone but you need look after yourself a bit more" Lia says and i look at her definitely not impressed

,,I look after myself no need to worry" i say and Leah sighs ,,If you say no need to worry than we need to worry..Robby says the same" she says and i shake my head.

I take a deep breath and put the guitar down ,,Soo what were you thinking about ?" Katie asks ,,Is there something that is on your mind ?" Viv asks and i lean my head back and roll my eyes ,,Is it Football related or private ?" Caitlin asks and i stand up ,,I was thinking about getting a second beer" i say and finish the bottle to go to the kitchen and grab a new one before i return to the living room.

They all look at me and i sigh ,,Im not gonna talk so you either look at the Game or im going home" i say and they sigh ,,We just want to make sure you're okay" Lia says and i roll my eyes ,,I am okay! You girls just think something is wrong all the time" i say and i look at them ,,Because you're not talking about your problems and anything Cara" Leah says and i roll my eyes ,,There is nothing to talk about!".

I dont have the energy to talk about this right now.I stand up and go out on the balcony and take my phone out to watch the Game on there.
Just leave me alone.
It is not that complicated.

At Halftime Leah came out to the balcony and i look at my phone scrolling through Social Media.
,,Make some space" she says and i look to her ,,Why ?" i ask her and she takes the beer and my phone out of my hand and sits down on my lap before putting everything away.

,,You let me talk" she says and i look at her before i nod slightly ,,First of all..its frezzing outside.You will get a cold if you still sit here without a jacket or a hoodie.Second of all i dont understand why you are pissed at us" she says and i sigh ,,We are just trying to be there for you Cara..we want to help you the way you help us" Leah says and i shake my head.

,,But you dont stop when i say im okay..you keep asking me and that is what i hate about this.Im glad that you all are trying to be there for me okay ?And i know i can talk to you girls when i need one but i dont want to talk sometimes" i say and Leah sighs ,,Cara i know you.Yes sometimes there is nothing and i overreact but most of the time there is something going on in your head and you tell me two weeks later when it got worse" she says and lays her hands down on my cheeks.