TW~ Abuse (??), Even worse Unsympathetic Roman... (Basically Roman allows two fae to hurt Virgil)

Virgil groaned as that icy chill crawled down his spine. He cuddled the course blanket closer against him shivering lightly at the cold temperature his room always held. He blinked his eyes open watching the dust as it floated about the stale air. At least he had a room. He had a place of his own, a bed with a blanket. He was even given some clothes of his own, although occasionally Patton would drag him to his room for dress-up before just shoveling a bunch of clothes he doesn't wear into his arms.

Virgil slowly sat himself up, coughing a bit over how stuffed and musty it was. He rubbed his eyes as he looked around before just stretching and making his way over to where he had all his clothes on these shelf things. He didn't bother wasting too long with getting ready. There wasn't much of a point in wasting time.

When he finally got out he had to blink a bit over how everyone was bustling about. The whole castle was alive with this urgent energy that took him by surprise. He hastened his steps, before making his way into the office as quietly as he could, expecting to just do his job, before freezing up at the whistle in front of him. His eyes instantly latched on to those bright icy coral eyes of the fae sprawled out in the chair before him, making him freeze up.

"Devo? You never said you had a new pet." Virgil shuddered under the tone the woman had used as she brushed her golden hair to the side. Virgil looked over to see Roman frown before looking up from his desk and sighing the second he spotted Virgil. There was another fae standing beside the prince with a smirk of his own, his ice-frosted dark brown hair and silver eyes a clear indication he was of a different fae court than the other two. "Where'd you snag this one, Huh?"

"It is of no importance." Roman growled, shooting Virgil an obvious glare who just nodded and started about his work, doing his best to ignore the new faces. That must be why everyone is so active. The prince had guests over and that meant not only did everyone have more work to do but they had to impress otherwise Roman would be angry. Virgil was quick to fix all the books that unfortunately had been thrown about by who was no doubt the summer fae in the chair as she still had one in her hands. She just eyed Virgil up and down before giving a kiss making Virgil freeze up on the spot.

"Awe, Devo, he's so cute." She giggled as he pushed up and licked her lips. "I could just... eat him up." Roman paused as he took in the scene in front of him with a roll of his eyes. The winter fae next to him nudged him lightly before just laughing at how his friend was practically stalking Virgil, who was slowly inching his way closer to the desk. "He looks delicious."

"I wouldn't know." Roman said with a very tired tone only making the others smile more. "And I intend on finding out."

"Oh... Let us! Please, Devo? Please? Let us? Just one night?" The summer fae was bouncing only making Virgil shudder. He had a feeling he would not like whatever she had planned for him. Virgil gave Roman a very pleading look but the winter fae just laughed as Roman's eyes darkened in response.

"Oh look, Aspen, the human is scared." The black-haired fae teased as he leaned against the table just watching Roman who stared at Virgil with a very numb expression. "What do you say, your highness?"

"As you wish, Ailio." Virgil's heart completely shattered as everything just went numb on him. He should have known. He was just a human. A human, in which the prince not only didn't care for, but would more than happily let suffer. He shouldn't have bothered to ask for help. Roman waved his hand through the air and Virgil felt the burning hands of the woman behind him, gripping harshly into his shoulders. "Just do keep in mind that he belongs to me and I intend on having him serve me for a very long while." Roman's voice was even dismissive as he turned back to what he was doing before Virgil even walked in. "That means I would like him left alive and that is not up for negotiation."