17

(Disclaimer~ Anything in 'this text' is sign language not spoken...)

"Sharpe!" Virgil frowned as he looked back to see Roman there with a few other fae servants. At first, he started to panic but Roman just smiled. If Roman was mad at him he wouldn't have been smiling like that. " I would like to discuss something with you. If you don't mind?" Virgil blinked in confusion as Roman gestured to the fae around him. "I would like to introduce you to Esten, Julia, and Farrah." Virgil swallowed his anxiety as he nodded awkwardly only making Roman laugh. "It's ok Poppet. It's nothing you need to worry about. I simply wanted you to meet them before anything was said."

"These three are going to be accompanying Logan to earth, to help take care of things while he's out." Virgil frowned as his confusion only grew before Roman just sighed and gently pulled Virgil closer. "I wanted to thank you for all you've done for me this past month. You've helped me so much and... I took that as a gift. As such... I had to return the favor." Roman brushed Virgil's hair as he gave a soft purr. "That's why... I am allowing you to go to earth for a while." Virgil paled as Roman just rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry about me. You've helped me plenty. I can handle myself for a little bit. That being said, I've discussed it with Logan. He's taking you to earth to do whatever you want and keep you safe. He has some business on earth for a bit so I figured it was the best time. These three here are going to join to help where they can." Roman gave a look making the three stand at attention suddenly. "Why don't you introduce yourselves." This one girl with light seafoam green hair and bright blue eyes stepped forward with a hesitant smile. She bowed slightly at Virgil before giving a questioning look up to Roman, who just nodded in response.

"I'm Farrah... of the spring. I'll be in charge of the house... keeping everything clean and cared for. I've also worked with Darling for a while so... I'm good at healing."

"Thank you, Farrah." Roman beamed as the young fae lit up with a soft happy blush.

"I guess, I'm next. I'm Julia." The woman beside Farrah called as she also bowed. He had lovely strawberry blond hair and dark green eyes. "I'm a summer-aligned fae, much like His Highness and Vernost. I work in the kitchen and the garden so... I'll be handling the food and all that. That's pretty much all." Julia nudged the man beside her who just groaned before bowing himself.

"I'm Espen of the Autumn." Espen's eyes darted about everyone before looking up to see the look Roman was giving him and he sighed. "I'm one of the Prince's knights. I'll be accompanying you all as added protection."

"He's a little rough around the edges, but Espen is one my most trusted; he will protect you." Virgil frowned as he gave Roman this soft look who smiled as he brushed his fingers against Virgil's cheek. "I told you. You've done so much for me that I've treasured. I want to repay you for the gift you gave me... I have to. It's fae culture. If a gift is given one must be repaid. As I said I wanted you to meet them." Virgil nodded as he turned to the other three giving them all a nod before Roman chuckled.

"Thank you all... You may go now. You have much to pack for the trip." Roman and Virgil just waited there in silence as the three walked off before Virgil finally snapped and gave Roman a panicked look. Roman smiled sadly hearing the whine Virgil made before shaking his head. "It's ok, Mi Querido. I'm not worried. I can handle being without you for a few days." Virgil faltered suddenly, his face falling, as Roman hummed a bit. "I don't need you here with me all the time. I'll be ok. This trip... It's a gift from me to you for all you've done for me." Virgil growled a bit before shooting Roman a look through his bangs.

"Oh... yeah... The binding." Roman sighed as he ran his fingers through Virgil's hair. "I managed to get that fixed. I had to work with Logan to redefine the parameters of the deal so that it would all work. You still belong to me, but now there's no risk of death if you aren't glued to my side. So long as you return to me of course." Roman whispered the last part shakingly as he held Virgil against his chest, nestling the other's head into his shoulder. "Besides, You've been here for a while now. Not quite a year but... still it's been a while. That means the earth has had a long time to change, seeing as how Fairyland's time is much slower than the other words. There will be much for you to do and discover... to experience. Just as you've shown some to me." Virgil whined as he shook his head only to hesitate at how Roman gripped his shirt.