(TW~ Agressision and being a bitch over mutism, Scary over protective Fae Prince. Threats of mutilation, Curses [magic not swears lolz])

Virgil hesitated seeing the fae standing there, before sighing and forcing himself to make his way over. He had a job to do after all. He needed to start cleaning the hall, no matter who was there waiting for him. It wasn't like he had anything to be afraid of. He didn't do anything wrong. He helped his prince. He would not apologize for that. Even if it wasted another time; his prince was far too important to him to regret making that choice. 

"Hey, kiddo." Patton gave the smaller a soft little smile before nudging him gently by the shoulder. "Don't worry, bud. Lo and I aren't mad." Virgil quirked his brow questioningly only making Patton laugh. "Oh, Logan was concerned. Of course, he was, but we weren't mad. Our Prince got fed, which means he got the help he needed sooner than we would have been able to provide. And on top of that Logan and I got to have a nice vacation. Even if we were working, it was a nice break." 

"Now..." Patton paused to look Virgil over before giving him a look that had the younger shivering in place. "Is there anything I need to assist you with?" Virgil shot the other a confused look only making Patton chuckle. "The Prince told us you were the one to feed him..." Virgil nodded still not understanding exactly why Patton was giving that look. "Kiddo, Fae are far stronger than humans and given what the Prince feeds on..." Virgil flushed, red blooming across his chest as he quickly shook his head. "Kiddo-..."

"N-No..." Patton froze instantly as Virgil whined. "No. N-No..." Virgil forced himself to take a deep breath before hugging himself against the embarrassment. "P-Prince... Prince took care of me already. I'm ok." Patton watched him, eyes light with joy over the trust and safety the younger must have been feeling, before letting it go. Patton knew sometimes the best thing to do was to not bring attention to it. Even positive attention can be too much when one is healing.

"Well, alright, if you say so." Patton chuckled as Virgil gave a firm nod, before moving to help clean up. He knew it wasn't really his job, but he didn't care. He's never been one to sit and let others take care of everything. He may be a Ward of The Prince, a Noble under the house of Summer, but that didn't mean he couldn't get his hands dirty. Not that many outsiders even knew of his noble status... 

"I am happy for you though, Kiddo." Virgil glanced up from where he was whipping down some display tables. "You look happier." Virgil hesitated a bit before quickly going back to his work. Patton rolled his eyes as he picked up a vase so that Virgil could continue cleaning, only to scream as something crawled onto his hand. Virgil suddenly jumped back as the vase fell and shattered. Patton was frantically brushing himself off as he cried, making Virgil have to step in.

"Get it off. Get it off." Virgil grabbed his hands making Patton freeze up. Virgil frowned slightly, eyes narrowing, as he stared into Patton's eyes. He could literally feel the fear that was drowning his friend. Something in him seemed to whisper in the back of his mind and he snapped back, looking around for the source of Patton's panic.

"Ah-ha!" Virgil cheered as he spotted the tiny little black spider scurrying through the mess of porcelain. Virgil knelt down, ignoring how the porcelain cut into his knees, as he reached his hand out. The spider hissed at him, making Virgil smirk. Virgil's eyes flashed brightly as he hissed back, black starting to circle his eyes and spread out like webs. The spider shifted a bit before quickly running onto Virgil's hand, who held it close as he carefully got up off the floor.

"H-How..." Patton choked as he took a step back making Virgil smile sadly, knowing the poor man was terrified. "How in the great... How are you holding that creepy-crawly death dealer?" Virgil just rolled his eyes as he held his hand up to his shoulder letting the spider crawl off his hand. "Ah..." Patton whined as his whole body shivered. "I'm sorry. I just..." Virgil simply gave him a soft look making Patton relax, seeing how Virgil understood and didn't care. "Ok. Uh... Thanks. For helping..." Patton eyes the spider with this sort of glare. "How is it just sitting there?" Virgil rolled his eyes with a laugh before gesturing to the mess below them. "Oh. Shoot, ok, right... I'll go get the broom."