After several days of his new routine, Virgil came to realize that fae just didn't understand the concept of modesty... or at least Roman didn't. What felt like torture the first couple of days over Roman's blatant disregard for humility and decency... has now become routine. Not that Virgil doesn't still panic when Roman walks out of his closet with nothing but his boxers on to ask him to grab something.

Roman was not a bad-looking guy. He was tall for a fae. Which meant he towered over Virgil, who was small for a human. That alone made Virgil shiver... for multiple reasons. Just imagine you're standing there and suddenly look up to see a beast of a man looking down at you with this subtle smirk on his face. Virgil didn't know if he should feel intimidated or just panic.

Then there was the fact that Roman was fit. Like... FIT. Virgil hadn't realized just how much until he was forced to see the prince without a shirt. He had muscles and a definition that Virgil KNEW could not have been humanly possible while still maintaining a nice figure that Virgil just assumed it was all just magic. Now... That sparked a whole new amount of questions.

He knew at this point that walking out without anything on and everything like that was just normal for the prince but he was also greatly confused by it all. It didn't help that anytime he got too red in the face Roman would ask him again if it was normal for humans. Virgil didn't know where his head was, but at this point, he discovered that Roman just didn't care. Roman can go from asking about his health because Virgil was blushing too much to pretty much ignoring his existence THE ENTIRE DAY!

Virgil has narrowed it down to a few things.
One... Roman doesn't even know what's going on. And is just as confused about everything, unaware of what he is doing.
Or two... This is completely normal for fae in general and Virgil's only suffering because he's human. Roman is only concerned because of the deal they have and thinks of him as no more than a pointless human and that's why he has no problems doing what he's doing.
Virgil was inclined to believe it was the last one... for many reasons.

Virgil groaned loudly in frustration as he leaned against his bathroom sink. He melted into the sound of rush water from the faucet as he twitched and flexed his fingers against the marble countertop. He had to remind himself many times over that he was a human. That even when that changes he will always only be seen as human to the prince. Besides, he was a literal prince. Princes don't care about those who serve under them. Not for people like Virgil anyway. He was lucky to have gotten this life... he shouldn't be worried about things that aren't even possible.

Virgil let out a sigh as he slowly looked up to see his reflection. His hair at this point was a dark red with small bits of what he assumed was silver coming through, with how they caught the light as he moved. However, it was his eyes that caught his attention, as what was once a very light hazel color had now turned into a mid-gray. Patton had brought it up to him before asking if he had noticed and how he felt over it all. Honestly, Virgil just didn't care. It wasn't like it mattered. He was stuck with Roman for literally an eternity. Fairyland wasn't just going to suddenly stop affecting him simply because he didn't like what it was doing. It was only a matter of time before other things started becoming pronounced, and or changing. Patton's already asked him to be careful about any possible accidental magic use. Doubtful... knowing his luck he wouldn't get any magic to begin with, let alone have it any time soon.

He gently pressed his fingers against his pale skin, chilled skin, noticing how his scars were starting to fade. He couldn't retain a healthy coloring to his skin anymore, which always sparked some sort of comment from the prince or Patton, who BOTH thought it was sickness. Virgil didn't even know anymore.

He quickly splashed water on his face before turning the water off and dabbing the towel against him as he sighed and slowly made his way out of the bathroom, before just tossing it aside as he left the room. Roman had allowed him several hours to rest, thinking he was getting sick again for multiple reasons, and despite not being sick Virgil was still grateful for the break. He carefully made his way past all the staff eagerly busying themselves with work. All of which provided him with the same looks they always did as he was a human in the castle and no one cared at all about humans. Well... besides Patton.