18

(Trigger Warning~ Alcohol, being drunk, sexual inuendos from a drunk prince)

"LOGAN!" Patton screamed the second the group walked back into the castle. Farrah ended up jumping into Julia's arms, who just chuckled fondly at the action. Patton slammed into Logan who held him close with a soft smile, pressing his lips to Patton's forehead with a purr.

"I've missed you too." Logan whispered with a soft growl, only making the others laugh.

"Typical summer fae." Espen teased as Julia gasped and started to run after him.

"You take that back!" Julia cried as Espen ran laughing. Farrah giggled as she facepalmed.

"Hun, you know it's true!" Julia froze, her face completely ruby, as she spun around with this betrayal all over her face.

"Farrah?! Not you too! Babe!" Patton giggled happily as he just cuddled into his mate before giving him a fake pout.

"I had no one to cuddle with while you were gone." Logan rolled his eyes playfully before nuzzling into him.

"Well, I'm back now. If I made dinner for the two of us, would that make it up to you?" Patton laughed as he just gave the other a silly look.

"No... but it's a start." Patton frowned as he looked over to see Virgil tapping his arm. "Yes, kiddo?" Virgil made an 'r' sign taping it to both sides of his nose and Patton's face fell, making Virgil tense up in concern. That wasn't a good expression. Why wasn't that a good expression? "Oh, his highness... well, um..." Patton sighed as he gestured up the steps. "The prince has been locked in his room again."

Virgil's eyes shot wide as he suddenly bolted up the steps not even caring about the frost being left with every step. He started knocking on the door a bit frantically before freezing up as he tried to breathe. He had to calm down. He swallowed his anxiety as he just tried the door nob only to whine over it being locked. Just as Patton had said it would. Virgil forced himself to calm down as he pulled the key over his neck and unlocked the door. He was thankful Roman had given it to him when all of this first started.

Virgil smiled sadly as he spotted Roman curled up on his bed hugging a pillow and he sighed. He quietly moved to sit down on the bed to look Roman over. The second he spotted the veins, his heart broke. He hated how much his prince was struggling. He shouldn't have gone but... It was a gift what else was he supposed to do?

Virgil laid down beside the prince, with a fond look in his eyes, before gently snuggling in as close to Roman as he could get. Roman groaned softly, shifting in his sleep till his arm was touching Virgil's shirt. Virgil chuckled quietly as he gently moved the pillow away so he could cuddle closer. He nuzzled his head against Roman's chest, feeling how the prince shivered at his touch. Roman whined, subconsciously curling up around Virgil more as if to wrap himself around him as much as he could. Virgil couldn't help but smile. He had missed Roman so much during that trip. He almost told them they were going back after the first day but Logan had made it clear they were going to be there for at least a month so that he could get his own business done at the least.

Roman moved his hand to Virgil's neck as he pressed his lips into the younger hair, only for him to shiver again. Virgil was starting to wonder if it was his body temperature. Was he making Roman cold? He had noticed how Roman gave off quite a lot of heat whereas he had been called a freezer by one of the other servants. Virgil sighed as he started to pull away only to freeze up as Roman refused to let him move.

"D-Don't..." Virgil frowned as Roman whimpered. "Please don't. S-Stay..." Virgil gently caressed the prince's jaw making Roman purred in his sleep. "P-Poppet... my...Mi Cariño..." Roman grimaced with a slight groan. "P-Poppet. Pop-..." Roman frowned as his eyes slowly started to flutter open. Virgil just smiled as Roman finally opened his eyes only to start crying the second he saw who was in his arms. "Poppet." Roman instantly pulled him in as tight as he could trembling like crazy as he forced himself not to cry. "Poppet... You're back. You're..." Roman beamed as he pulled away and harshly wiped his eyes. "You came back. Did you have fun? Did you do anything new? Did you see any new sights?"