🔅> 1

CHAPTER 1 > Japan

"Yuta."

Akino began as the two felt the plane slowly angle downwards for a safe landing.

"Yes, Yemi?"

"I am overly excited to see Gojo Sensei again."

She finished.
Yuta looked down at the younger girl with an uneasy expression. She did not apear excited. She looked blank in the face with her brown doe eyes watching Yutas face carefully.

"Yemi..?"

He stuttered before she cracked a laugh and covered a warm smile. He chuckled along with her, patting her head with a gentle sigh.

"You are something else Yemi-Chan."

🔅

"AKIIIIIII CHAAANN!"

Gojo ran to the girl he's met many times before. Out of all the places she had been, she has never visited Japan despite her name originating from there. Gojo was fond of Akino and waited for the day she decided to transfer.

"Gojo Sensei! It's nice to see you again!"

She beamed while running up to the adult man. Her arms wrapped around his waist for a hug and he gladly hugged back.

Something about Akino that was not normal was how hot her skin could get. While Gojo held her in a reuniting embrace, a bigger smile broke out on his lips because she was so warm and comforting.

This is something her mother loved most about her daughter beside her character, smile and intelligence; How welcoming she was.

"Welcome to Japan, Aki Chan. And welcome home Yuta!"

He greeted the other student standing behind Akino. He waved with a bashful grin and the three made their way to Jujutsu Tech.