32> 🔅

Chapter 32> With this treasure/Domain Expansion

"What's your name?"

Megumis eyes widened and he panted heavily.

"Fushiguro?"

"So not Zen'in? Good."

The stranger stabbed himself and fell to the ground. Megumi checked it out but soon turned around to leave.

"I need to find Ieri San.. or maybe check on the others first."

Loud footsteps echoed off tall buildings. Akino was breathing hard and felt like collapsing any minute. When she turned a corner, a flash of blonde hair caught her eye.

She recognized who it was.

Akino was too late, though. Megumi was already bleeding out into an intersection. He fell to the ground yet, still managed to stumble up.

The blonde guy laughed when he heard a loud explosion come from not too far away.

"I wonder who that is! They are very fla-"

When the feminine male turned around he saw Akino standing there.

Her hair was pulled back over her shoulders and dried blood gave her face an unwanted color.

The blonde scanned her over, a wave of cursed energy soon causing him to take a step back.

Sun bleached blonde pushed her brown shade away and her cocoa colored eyes switched to solid yellow.

"Wow, you're a pretty girl!"

"Save it."

Akinos distraction helped Megumi pull himself to his knees and fold his hands out in front of him.

A chill ran down the natural blondes spine and he turned back to Megumi.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Suddenly the city turned to black. The only light was Akinos glow.

"Yemi, fight with me."

Megumi begged weakly.

The blonde guy frantically looked between the two.

Akino now had her hands folded infront of her chest. Her eyes closed and hair levitated off her shoulders.

"I'm with you, Megumi."